Lighthouse
Supporter
Hello all... Thanks goes out to ETS for hooking up these freebies

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Bubba 76

11 of 12 broke ground but only 7 made it into soil- and only found 1 male amongst them who has since been disposed of

September:
bubb76 group.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0923.JPG

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Bubba 76 (there is another lady in the room that didn't make it to the photo shoot)

November:
bubb.JPG
bubb1.JPG
bubb2.JPG
bubb3.JPG
bubb4.JPG
bubb5.JPG

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Emerald Jack

8 made it above ground but only 5 made it into soil

September:
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0926.JPG
IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG

montanamike1

montanamike1

Excellent job dude, those ladies look happy and healthy!

I can see a bit of browning/crumbling on the older leaves; are you using hard tap water? I ask because I had the same problem myself until I switched to an RO filter with CalMag+, and the problem has almost entirely disappeared on my Sour Lemon.

Now you've got us salivating for some flowers.... :D

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Excellent job dude, those ladies look happy and healthy!

I can see a bit of browning/crumbling on the older leaves; are you using hard tap water? I ask because I had the same problem myself until I switched to an RO filter with CalMag+, and the problem has almost entirely disappeared on my Sour Lemon.

Now you've got us salivating for some flowers.... :D

Spot on assessment Mike! I use heavy well water. I have a good sediment filter on my intake but using a RO filter would deplete my well very quickly... I should be moving them to flower in the next couple weeks.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Plants are coming right along.... Had some trouble with a pH drop that kept these plants from stretching through transition- pretty strange, but they are flowering nicely despite their haggard appearance- though they don't have the strongest smells yet

Emerald Jack is an impressive breed so far... I have two identical OG phenos which look to me like bulked up OG flowers with stronger stem structure, and then a Jack leaning pheno with some serious colas developing.

Emerald Jack 1 (OG)
IMG_5287.JPG

Emerald Jack 3 (Jack)
IMG_5251.JPG
IMG_5255.JPG

Bubba 76 threw major stamen around 5 and 6. Two plants were bad enough to throw out- but holding onto the rest and picking stamen as I find them. Two of them didn't go intersex at all, and they both look phenomenal. One seems to be a 76 afghan pheno judging by the flowers... the other is a nice mix it seems, bubba structure, slightly larger and the flowers are already dark purple

Bubba76 #2 - - What I think is the 76 pheno- would be keeper assuming potency lives up
IMG_5317.JPG
IMG_5319.JPG
IMG_5325.JPG

Bubba76 #3 - - This is the other potential keeper of the lot
IMG_5189.JPG
IMG_5190.jpg

Bubba76 #4
IMG_5293.JPG
IMG_5294.JPG

Bubba76 #5 - - This one is basically identical to #2 pheno except for the prevalence of week 5 stamen
IMG_5310.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG
IMG_5314.JPG

Pics are from day 44