bubba 76 help?

• Thread starter smartcalyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smartcalyx

smartcalyx

running like 15 other strains, and they all seem to get weird mutations in the rooting process that makes me not even bother vegging em out. the few that i can get to come out semi-normally look like keepers though. it was a single feemed freebie bean from the attitude. the mom ended up being so warped i just dumped her. these are the last two clones i have left of her 2 weeks into flowering
expected a little more stretch, but nope. lol. bitch is still six inches off the soil 2 weeks into flowering. no signs of stretching at all, second one i vegged for a week longer and basically got what i wanted about a foot of plant, ten inches of solid noding.
DSC00592.JPG
DSC00593.JPG
DSC00594.JPG

t

V

vierundzwanzig

sounds like you are feeding to aggressively at the time you take your cuts. I suggest water foliar spray of intended cut area a couple days prior.
Are you using different methods to clone?
Did you take cuts from the mom as she was flowering? weird mutations might be re veg in progress now that I think about without seeing a pic dollar to a donut it's revegatation that you see..

I can attest to this point that you can very well get free keepers of this strain.
one seed is all you need.
DSCF1543(1).JPG

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
what setup are you using ? i would recomend having a 3 week veg if using 1000's or 600's...for sure. What do u feed ? remember to always pot up aswell as from what it looks like your flowering in a 1 gal or even half gal pot ?? I would say a 3 week veg in a 7 or a 15 gal pot would get you around 50 to 70 grams per plant....

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

i grow sog, most of my strains do pretty well in 1 gallons. youd recommend bushing em out next run? straight water most of the time with some mollasses. when needed i feed with roots base nutes

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

totally.....topping a few times and getting them lil bushes would be ideal imo :)
For sure. im runnin a few other strains that get gangly so ill be sure to veg the next ones longer than everybody else. Does this strain not really stretch much @ the flip? Or is it just the pheno i got?

O

organicgangster

i grew a 76 bubba i got from clone and it is the most retarded plant ive ever seen, almost impossible to grow.. freakin branches out of branches and turns into this retarded bush of just leaves and branches and grows so slow and so compact the light cant go through so most the leaves die and it just gets all weird. ive tried this one a few times. obviously its the pheno but its such an odd plant, i finally just threw it in the trash.

stutter

stutter

bubba 76 posed a problem for me as a grower. i grew out 1 seed a friend gave me. it grew very slowly, typical indica structure minimal stretch extremely low yield for me. now heres the problem the smoke was great, very potent couch lock stone for me and probably one of the better smelling and tasting strains i have ever had with an awesome berry bouquet. i just couldn't decide whether or not to keep it in the stable with the low yields and slow growth. in the end it was a susceptibility to herm that made me bin it.

don't get me wrong I'm not bagging the strain i liked it, i really liked it. thats what made it such a hard decision. i may end up buying a pack just to search for a mum

darkpink

darkpink

bubba 76 posed a problem for me as a grower. i grew out 1 seed a friend gave me. it grew very slowly, typical indica structure minimal stretch extremely low yield for me. now heres the problem the smoke was great, very potent couch lock stone for me and probably one of the better smelling and tasting strains i have ever had with an awesome berry bouquet. i just couldn't decide whether or not to keep it in the stable with the low yields and slow growth. in the end it was a susceptibility to herm that made me bin it.

don't get me wrong I'm not bagging the strain i liked it, i really liked it. thats what made it such a hard decision. i may end up buying a pack just to search for a mum
bro thats crazy you said all that i had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM slow growth lower side on yield BUT rock hard buds without having to use hardeners, i couldnt imagine using hardeners on this strain it would feel like a golf ball in your palm, i did buy another pack to search for a keeper! i also had the herm tendancy towad the end around end of week 5 beginning week 6, so yes i did trash that specific pheno. im on the hunt for a keeper pheno, i fyou happen to get one KEEP IT, it is solid strain IF you can find THE pheno!

darkpink

darkpink

it is the ideal strain for SOG but veged for 4-6 weeks with LOTS of topping and LST and SUPER CROPPING, its also the perfect strain for a complete SCROG canopy if trained and done right!

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
bro thats crazy you said all that i had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM slow growth lower side on yield BUT rock hard buds without having to use hardeners, i couldnt imagine using hardeners on this strain it would feel like a golf ball in your palm, i did buy another pack to search for a keeper! i also had the herm tendancy towad the end around end of week 5 beginning week 6, so yes i did trash that specific pheno. im on the hunt for a keeper pheno, i fyou happen to get one KEEP IT, it is solid strain IF you can find THE pheno!
bang on....couldnt have said it better. Ive found the stability you talk about goes away when grown outdoors....but indoor, yes selection is a must...although both the parents are very stable. Were on F4's now and have stock ;) Im almost positive whats in the market these days (if your buying online) are our F2's.

darkpink

darkpink

bang on....couldnt have said it better. Ive found the stability you talk about goes away when grown outdoors....but indoor, yes selection is a must...although both the parents are very stable. Were on F4's now and have stock ;) Im almost positive whats in the market these days (if your buying online) are our F2's.
DANG THAT MEANS I JUST PURCHASED SOME F 2'S , BRO I NEED ME SOME F4'S LIKE LAST YEAR HOORAA:D >>>PM

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
EMT all you sell are F2's with different names you put on my seeds . Zoolander the truth shall set you free

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
EMT all you sell are F2's with different names you put on my seeds . Zoolander the truth shall set you free
this isnt true....you should have freebies of our whole library from Frost....grow some of our gear out and youll see :) bless up on all your good work anyways though :)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I will be growing some of your gear out and doing grow logs on this site and a few others so no worries on that end.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
sweeeeet :) let me know if you want anything from the catalog or headstash...ill gladly share bro :)

Top Bottom