bubba x blue moonshine?

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldhand

i've got a homie up in portland area running these... I'll let you know how they turn out when he's finished ;) good luck with those I'm pretty sure the blue moonshine pollen raskal got from capt. krip.... a selected dj shorts blue moonshine male... I'm SURE they'll be stellar hehe...

H

heater

2 seed germinated, lost 1 had to move in cold weather.
20 days.
P1010058_Large_.JPG

edit: meant 2 of 2 germinated 100%.

B

BongToker

can deffintly see the pre98 in her.. keep her green :cool0044:

T

TIME2UNITE

I'd guess they will be dank, they should blend well together they are both really bomb strains.

kinger

kinger

looks like I will pop some myself,I gave a buddy 5 of them and he got them popped and the first set of true leaves were out.then he said they just stopped growing and died,WTF?

JH420

JH420

looks like I will pop some myself,I gave a buddy 5 of them and he got them popped and the first set of true leaves were out.then he said they just stopped growing and died,WTF?

If he got them that far and they died, I'd bet he failed to water them...anyone else?

southstreets

southstreets

i've seen people do it.. all of them mixed in some cow shit and burned them roots... thats why alot of people suggest you dont use ferts for the first coupl nodes.. but not all plants would die...

Top Bottom