• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba1

Bubba1

Notentgrow
Autogrowweek2
Phototentweek2
Greenhousewithplants
Introduction post: I live in AZ which has a 12 plant limit. We travel over the Summer so I'm limited to one crop a year grown between Oct and May. I use a small 2'X4' tent for AutoFlowers and a 4'X4' tent for Photo plants. I also have a small open grow space with cheap LED light panels next to the Photo tent and a Greenhouse for outdoor grows. I'm growing a mixture of genetics and auto/photo this season all in soil.

ken

Notentgrow
Autogrowweek2
Phototentweek2
Greenhousewithplants

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
View attachment 1306344View attachment 1306345View attachment 1306346View attachment 1306347Introduction post: I live in AZ which has a 12 plant limit. We travel over the Summer so I'm limited to one crop a year grown between Oct and May. I use a small 2'X4' tent for AutoFlowers and a 4'X4' tent for Photo plants. I also have a small open grow space with cheap LED light panels next to the Photo tent and a Greenhouse for outdoor grows. I'm growing a mixture of genetics and auto/photo this season all in soil.

ken

View attachment 1306344View attachment 1306345View attachment 1306346View attachment 1306347
Welcome, lots of good folks here to help out if needed.....I must say those are some big pots you have there, I rarely go above 3 gallon and my plants get pretty big. What size are yours ??? 10 - 15 gal???

Bubba1

Bubba1

Pipe,
15 gal and 10 gal. I could get good spacing with those sizes and I had wanted to test if bigger pots make difference in production per sqft. of tent. So far the only downside I've run into is the 15gal pots are tough to move without help.

ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom