Bubbashine (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) by Bodhi

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like those girls are doing great with that CNS17 there man! Good shit man!

Can't wait to see the buds.

-TF

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Damn Chris, those are gonna turn out awesome bro! How many days/wks do you usually take em to?

dankworth

dankworth

IMO CNS-17 flower is deficient in Calcium, Mag and Sulfur. And Iron. I had to start making my own nutes from salts because I could not get my strain to perform like it should. Their 2-2-3 values in flower are a really approximate approximation of the values. If you calculate according to their ingredients, you will be hella short on one thing to have too much of another. Mostly a big lack of Ca. I think CNS-17 flower may be meant to use with non-ro water. I can give you the values of salts that I feel produces a better product. Or you could use some tap with the food to improve it.
I duplicated the values Botanicare said the cns coco bloom food had with AN 3-part and botanicare cal-mag, and it turned out amazing. Then 2 runs w/cns flower that did not produce the same quality meds.

But I still like the health I get from cns-17 veg(3-1-2) well enough. I have some left that I still use, will reverse engineer it soon.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

i agree dankworth. grow and ripe only with cal mag and silicate when it comes down to cns17

C

ColoraDro

Hell yeah cris I am almost sold on coco may switch next round!
Hope everything is good your way tell the misses I said hello

Dro

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Might Be Me

But those plants look healthy as fuck to me, great growing cemchris that shit looks amazing. I just ordered some of Bodhi's Nl5 X Nl5, looking forward to running these. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It ain't you mal it's chemchris. His stuff always looks good. Plus he always has stuff other people don't run that much.

Keep being you chemchris. You make this site more interesting.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
IMO CNS-17 flower is deficient in Calcium, Mag and Sulfur. And Iron. I had to start making my own nutes from salts because I could not get my strain to perform like it should. Their 2-2-3 values in flower are a really approximate approximation of the values. If you calculate according to their ingredients, you will be hella short on one thing to have too much of another. Mostly a big lack of Ca. I think CNS-17 flower may be meant to use with non-ro water. I can give you the values of salts that I feel produces a better product. Or you could use some tap with the food to improve it.
I duplicated the values Botanicare said the cns coco bloom food had with AN 3-part and botanicare cal-mag, and it turned out amazing. Then 2 runs w/cns flower that did not produce the same quality meds.

But I still like the health I get from cns-17 veg(3-1-2) well enough. I have some left that I still use, will reverse engineer it soon.

Noticed the same thing. I only run it for veg. Flora Nova bloom, floralicious plus, and silica for flower.

i agree dankworth. grow and ripe only with cal mag and silicate when it comes down to cns17

You dont need calmag with grow. It has a 1:1 ratio of N:Ca. I'm on RO and it has plenty of ca and mg in it.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looks like those girls are doing great with that CNS17 there man! Good shit man!

Can't wait to see the buds.

-TF

Me either. They are coming along nicely.

Damn Chris, those are gonna turn out awesome bro! How many days/wks do you usually take em to?

These strains some I have run and some I haven't. I run a little longer. Usually 65 days min unless it something crazy like c99. Thx dude.

Hell yeah cris I am almost sold on coco may switch next round!
Hope everything is good your way tell the misses I said hello

Dro

Will do bro. Just got back from your neck of they woods. Had to trample round some snow. I'm not used to that lol. Hope all is well.

But those plants look healthy as fuck to me, great growing cemchris that shit looks amazing. I just ordered some of Bodhi's Nl5 X Nl5, looking forward to running these. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Thx too much your too kind. Bodhi has some killer work. Glad I'm finally running some of it. Best of luck. Ill keep a watch out for it.

It ain't you mal it's chemchris. His stuff always looks good. Plus he always has stuff other people don't run that much.

Keep being you chemchris. You make this site more interesting.

Shit man you and me both! Don't tell me you don't kill it with the corn fields. Thx bro!

Preciate it

I have been out of town. Just got back to an almost empty rez so timing was perfect. Will snap some pics tomorrow. Got the 9in hydro halos now so I can move plants around in my room and what not so we will give those a whirl to see how they work. Thx TK for suggestion.

C

ColoraDro

Haha yea man ive had a few visitors who were like wtf ive only seen snow 3 times lol

we got hit pretty hard and it was long overdue haha

all is good bro just getting back into the swing of things and have some pics over at Medisun go check em out bro!
Just started running some of sunsims new shit and a few of my faves like Pre 98 bubba, Sunsour and even got some HP#1 x Blue moonshine

we need to catch up buddy im kinda out the loop on the internet scene haha

Dro

Latest posts

Top Bottom