Bubble: 30 gal water with 5 gal bags?

• Thread starter Gurtgurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Bubble 30 gal water with 5 gal bags

I had a disappointing bubble run recently. Mostly little buds, about a month old. Frozen then soaked in the ice water for a good long while. 1) Should I have broken the buds up before adding to water?

So I have cheap bubble bags. Mesh only on the bottom-- I wish they were completely mesh. The WORST thing about these bags (bubble bag dude) is that they are a right cylinder. Every 5 gal bucket is tapered at the bottom resulting in extra fabric bunching up and inhibiting smooth water flow.

I tend to always add too much ice and maybe too much product for 5 gal. On this last run I ended up putting a secure lid on a 5 gal bucket with the work bag and product in. Shook and rocked the thing for a while trying to imitate the motion of a washing machine. Seemed like it was working a lot better than stirring (mashing) with a spoon.

Then I was thinking, 2)
What if I added a bunch of water, ice, and product to a clean Brute trash can and washed in there? At that point I have a much better ratio of water to product and can make massive vortexes.

Then pour the whole thing thru all of my bags, work bag first. Hell, scoop the ice and nuggets off the top and the heads sink to the bottom, right?

Can it be done? Should it be done?

Top Bottom