Bubble Gum By Serious Seeds and Sh311Sh0ck3d

• Thread starter Sh311Sh0ck3d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Bubble Gum by Serious Seeds and Me, Sh311Sh0ck3d.
I have smoked a lot of cannabis, many different strains but Bubble Gum is by far my favorite of them all. Firstly, its a really nice flavor and its really quite strong. I don't know what the lab results are as far THC % and all that, I just know it will have most people in fits of uncontrollable laughter, stomach aching laughter that goes on and on, but it also reminds me of my younger brother and the first time we smoked cannabis together, that was Bubble Gum.
I have been very ill and in a great deal of pain all the time so I could do with a laugh. I was, for several reasons, unable to grow my own cannabis and had gotten into the habit of just buying it. That's ok if you're smoking it but if you try and make edibles with what you buy, it really doesn't go very far and I was spending a lot on cannabis, a lot of which was sticking to the dishes, the floor and the dog, during my attempts at " Cooking with Cannabis". So, just over a year ago I thought I would get some Serious Seeds, an old favorite and make use of the now abandoned 12 year old ferret hutch I had built myself for my young daughters Ferret, Bandit.
I got to work with a cloth and some bleach, a tin of white paint and within a couple of days the Ferrets Hutch was history! I had converted in into a grow cabinet, of sorts. Nothing to fancy but not to shabby either.
I was going to put a front on the unit where the doors, drawbridge, and wire mesh had previously been but small cannabis plants are a lot less bothersome and work, nor do they have teeth like ferrets and are easier to contian than ferrets so I have kept it simple, as a great engineer once said "Keep it simple, stupid."
This methodology has proven to be a success and Ive now more Bubble Gum plants than you could shake a stick at, although why anyone would be shaking a stick at my plants in the first place would be a mystery.
I have been taking photos of the Bubble Gum progress for the last year and just posting some of these photos randomly here on THC farmer on my profile. I don't know who see's these random # free posts on my profile besides me and they are all mixed us with photos from other threads, my own and other people's. Its all starting to look a bit messy over there so I thought I would start my own Bubble Gum thread where I shall post all things Bubble Gum too.
Starting with my most recent photos but if you stick around you will see the whole process from clones to buds as we move through the cycle of my Bubble Gum Plants

Bubble gum by serious seeds and sh311sh0ck3d
Bubble gum by serious seeds and sh311sh0ck3d 2
Bubble gum by serious seeds and sh311sh0ck3d 3
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Bubbalicious is Nirvanas version of it. I’ve heard out of the three main breeders (Serious Seeds, THSeeds, Nirvana) that the Serious Seeds version is the best. But everyone has their own tastes so it’s worth trying out the others.

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Big BG fan myself. Kudos on the grow! Have you tried Bubba Kush? That’s another old time favorite of mine.
I haven't, yet, big Serious fan though. Grown out all of their strains and I have just, 14 weeks, started my first Kush seeds. I've started a thread, the Magnificent Seven, there's now 5 of them 5 1/2 weeks into flower. Those Kush seem more sativa than indica, just the shape of them but mine my not be the best specimens due to the stress they suffered. I have only one clone from these 5 plants, very poor I know but I am not overly concerned. From little acorns giant Oaks grow.
I shall put "Bubba Kush" on my must do list 👍
Thanks for stopping by.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey sh , just so you know , I've been following your bubble gum grow , I'm a huge fan of the original bubblegum , one of my first grows , I used to speak to Simon at serious seeds often ....
I've made many crosses with the bubblegum a over the years ..
And I'm gonna get another bg run going soon ....one of my all time favorites

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Hey sh , just so you know , I've been following your bubble gum grow , I'm a huge fan of the original bubblegum , one of my first grows , I used to speak to Simon at serious seeds often ....
I've made many crosses with the bubblegum a over the years ..
And I'm gonna get another bg run going soon ....one of my all time favorites View attachment 1053251
You must have excellent taste. I'm a fan of Serious seeds, grown them all but the Bubble Gum is one of the nicest cannabis strains around, not too difficult to grow. Ive two types here, one leans towards the white widow ( classic Christmas tree) and the other is very different plant altogether, even the bud structure looks different. Maybe a mix or the other parent plant. Out of the pack of 12 seeds I only had 8 come up and only 5 girls but I've been able to stretch them out. I cracked those Bubble Gum seeds on the 10/19/19 so they are just over a year old, been quite a journey.
I don't know what the original Serious seeds Bubble Gum cross is?, its not AK because thats their White Russian, another favorite. I have other plants and some beans but I haven't got much room and I already hae Overgrow. Plants sitting about, nowhere for them but I hope to get a bigger place. Hard to look to far ahead when youre not allowed out LOL!
Are those beans you have the next grow?

dire wolf

dire wolf

You must have excellent taste. I'm a fan of Serious seeds, grown them all but the Bubble Gum is one of the nicest cannabis strains around, not too difficult to grow. Ive two types here, one leans towards the white widow ( classic Christmas tree) and the other is very different plant altogether, even the bud structure looks different. Maybe a mix or the other parent plant. Out of the pack of 12 seeds I only had 8 come up and only 5 girls but I've been able to stretch them out. I cracked those Bubble Gum seeds on the 10/19/19 so they are just over a year old, been quite a journey.
I don't know what the original Serious seeds Bubble Gum cross is?, its not AK because thats their White Russian, another favorite. I have other plants and some beans but I haven't got much room and I already hae Overgrow. Plants sitting about, nowhere for them but I hope to get a bigger place. Hard to look to far ahead when youre not allowed out LOL!
Are those beans you have the next grow?
Hey sh , sorry I didn't respond yet , I nominated your pic twice for pic of the month , not sure if that's allowed , but I did anyway ...
Nice pics , how's the aroma on the bubblegum ? Did you start from seeds or clones ?

Top Bottom