Bubble Hash - Ice, Water and Dry Ice

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I've made a lot of hash with ice and water. A few months ago I made hash with dry ice. It was different as no water but really tore up the weed. Tonight I used ice, water and dry ice.

Works well and the dry ice does all the work.

I used 2 gal bottled water, 7 lbs of ice and about a pound of dry ice in the 220 micron bag with an ounce of sugar leaves. As you can see the dry ice agitated the dry matter.

I would normally, and have many times thrown out these leaves. Well, thrown in the composter but still.

This rocks. No mixing no fuss just kickback with a bong for an hour or so. Once it stops bubbling give it 20-30 minutes to settle and start removing the bags.

I got a good 3-4 grams in the 73 micron bag.
Bubble hash   ice water and dry ice

The 73 is always the best but all the rest are nice to smoke and for making tincture.

This cost me about $5 and made some nice hash. I'll get a few ounces of tincture and a few grams of hash. Last I checked the dispensaries are asking $25-50+ a gm and tincture is $100+ an oz.

Give it a try.😉

This was the easiest hash I've ever made.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice job I’ve only used ice but always freeze the buds i found it worked better lots more bubbles aNd faster to work , 73 is only one I use after that it goes to the grey water system.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Nice job I’ve only used ice but always freeze the buds i found it worked better lots more bubbles aNd faster to work , 73 is only one I use after that it goes to the grey water system.
Tincture made from the 25 & 45 rocks. Mainly broken up trichs. The 120, 160 &190 make decent tincture and ejuice. I smoke all manicured buds. Too much work and those trimmed sugar leaves make enough good hash for a change of pace. I'm old and love rollin' one up and really love my bong😉

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Tincture made from the 25 & 45 rocks. Mainly broken up trichs. The 120, 160 &190 make decent tincture and ejuice. I smoke all manicured buds. Too much work and those trimmed sugar leaves make enough good hash for a change of pace. I'm old and love rollin' one up and really love my bong😉
Oh I’ve used all the bags and yes there’s lots more trichs , it got old real fast after the 4 time .
and I’m with you on the rolling one up , & hear you on the old that’s the other reason I never use the finer I’m to old as well and I only smoke joints not a big user of tinctures also it’s time hungry and that I have not a lot of .

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Oh I’ve used all the bags and yes there’s lots more trichs , it got old real fast after the 4 time .
and I’m with you on the rolling one up , & hear you on the old that’s the other reason I never use the finer I’m to old as well and I only smoke joints not a big user of tinctures also it’s time hungry and that I have not a lot of .
I use to get bad muscle spasms in my legs and 2 ml of tincture daily helps. When I forget to take it I'm quickly reminded so tincture is like vitamins for me. I don't get high on such small amounts but I've found that when smoking and indulging in some extra tincture the high lasts longer. And then there's coconut caps. Helps me sleep when needed. I should have taken a couple several hours ago. Such is life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom