Bubble Hash (mini Washing Machine)

Jack og

JackOG
Staff member
I’m actually gonna order one for testing purposes soon. I’m going for choice 1. The features are worth the price

I’m actually gonna order one for testing purposes soon. I’m going for choice 1. The features are worth the price
At first glance i would think the same thing then i started to do some research and i noticed something. They are apposed to be the nock off company of official Bubblebags.com so i went to bubblebags and looked at the machine they sell with there product for $400

Anyway see for yourself
BubbleBag.com
44.png

Amazon

81OlFLnRMFL._SL1500_.jpg

Look familiar LOL yea so if this is being sold with the 400$ editions re branded I think its maybe good enough to run with two options one for speed and time i assume.

1diesel1

Staff member
NICE run bro. How much are you packing in the 220 bag for each wash you using dried or wet? Also when frozen should i toss the whole frozen thug in or grind it up or?
1/2 # per run. Ran in 15 minute intervals. Dried trim (it’s the best to work with). Depends how fine your trim is. I dry trim so it’s in very fine condition when I do my run.

Figured i would come back and at-least show my work. Thanks for all your help.

So i did my first ever wash with my first ever grow i did (live frozen material run) i think it turned out pretty good huh for only material anyway?

Bubble>Rosin>End Product.

fff.jpg

Going to run a few ounces of bud (Dried) and see what i come up with.