bubble hash, that WON'T BUBBLE :(pls, help:(

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

So like it says, I use only the BEST sugar leaf and larf, I have the 1,gallon, 4,bag kit. I do EVERYTHING Like all you cool guys do:-). I use ice cold water and place my work bad, fill it with ice and water and the weed. Lol. Go thru a 5,min stir, them seperate the grades. I DON'T SQUEEZE THE WATER OUT Or burst the heads.. I. Leave it for a day or two, or 3:-). And it doesn't bubble :( its VERY. POTENT BUT no bubble, ? :( can any cool ass hash master help me achieve the BEUTIFULL hash like you guys do please? :-) thank you in advance for ANY help, hints, tips:-). THE FARM RULES:-).HAHA

vaporedout

vaporedout

im no master, ive done bubble 3 times. hows your final weight? i dont know if it helps but i used a hand mixer from the thrift store, and id mix longer than 5 minutes. only once did my bubble hash melt and bubble, the other times the chunk just got red, then turned to ash. im assuming thats what your talking about by bubble

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

5min seems short to me too, although that's more about yield.

are you freezing the trim first? what strain is it?

spacebomb

spacebomb

im no master, ive done bubble 3 times. hows your final weight? i dont know if it helps but i used a hand mixer from the thrift store, and id mix longer than 5 minutes. only once did my bubble hash melt and bubble, the other times the chunk just got red, then turned to ash. im assuming thats what your talking about by bubble
I use a mixer also. I freeze the trim. I had about 2,oz of, the White, so I was expecting it to be really ,melty, lol. But yeh I dry it and it goes red? Just like you said yours does? I really want to know what is going wrong!

spacebomb

spacebomb

I am gonna get a 45 ,and just use the work bag and the 70 45, I'd like to add a 90. But I'll get to it.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So what strain of yours is a good hash making plant? With some bud still left after a manicure. Lol. You got the bomb brother :-)..peace.

urbanfog

urbanfog

I use a paint mixer and a drill, mix till frothy, let sit 20 minutes, mix again and then strain. I also dont get a lot of "bubble" but the hash is fragrant and smokes great

Good luck

spacebomb

spacebomb

Thank you man. Its nice and tasty, smells bomb, STRONG. Lol. I enjoy it. Just .I don't know. I want it to bubble. Ha

vaporedout

vaporedout

are your bags clean? if not thats probably most of your yield problem. my setup was similar to a keg. i had my 5gal bucket in a 15 gal tub full of ice and a little water, i also added salt to the OUTSIDE tub ice/water. then i put my 5 gal bucket in that tub. then i filled my 5 gal with ice cold water (frozen on the top, like when ponds almost freeze) and fill my 5 gal with water/ice/trim. i always used trim that was fresh, then frozen in ziplock bags. the froth is what i was told is key, so id mix for a good amount of time, get my paint stirring stick and stir it up, then start mixin again. i also kept a little ice cold water in a 1 gal bucket, so when i lifted the bags, i would rinse the foam down with the leftover water. i dedicated 1 plant that year to hash, and i remember getting about 20 grams or so, cant remember but it was about the size of a racquetball. good luck

Blaze

Blaze

Pics of the finished product would help, hard to say what is going on otherwise. If you are using a mixer it is very likely there are contaminants, they are much too rough and will degrade quality considerably. Without a picture I cannot say for sure though.

neverbreak

neverbreak

Pics of the finished product would help, hard to say what is going on otherwise. If you are using a mixer it is very likely there are contaminants, they are much too rough and will degrade quality considerably. Without a picture I cannot say for sure though.

agreed.

neverbreak

Apache69

Apache69

I get the same thing with the same recipe. It burns like a piece of Clay. What about DryIce hash?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

If you want full melt bubble you have to sacrifice yield. Stir for less time and very gentle. It's not worth the time effort tho IMO. If I want full melt I make dry sift.
I get the same thing with the same recipe. It burns like a piece of Clay. What about DryIce hash?
You won't be able to achieve melty product with Dry ice extraction alone. It would take some additional cleaning with a bubble box to get it where you want it.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I've never tried it :( its pretty darn hard to get it here.

Top Bottom