Bubbleboy

• Thread starter DNDGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

First let me say thank you to the Kush Brothers. I got a 5 pack of their Bubbleboy with my last order. I have started three of the seeds and can't wait to see how they grow and smoke.:rastadancing:

Can anyone give me some info on this plant?

DNDGrower

G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
I received a free pack too and there is nothing else :
BubbleBoy
((Bubblegum x Mango) x Dannyboy (Killer Queen x Ortega C-99))
*Dannyboy is by Subcool and TGA Seed
So for my part I expect a fruity thing 8-9 week I can't say nothing else.
hoping I help you.

KushBrothers

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in response. I've been super busy the past few weeks, as my fiance and I got married last weekend. As soon as I get some time to sit and sift through the boards, I'll get to answer more questions.

alphakronik

G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
Congratulations ... I wish you a lot of happiness :clapping:drink:cool0010::hi:

D

DNDGrower

alphakronik

First let me say thanks for the seeds and congrats on the nuptuals. Or should I say getting the nuptuals DONE. Getting married is fairly stressful at times and all you want to do is exchange your vows. :sign0023: Congrats

Here are a couple pics of the babies:

SENSI ZYM

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in response. I've been super busy the past few weeks, as my fiance and I got married last weekend. As soon as I get some time to sit and sift through the boards, I'll get to answer more questions.

alphakronik

CONGRATS TO YOU TO :drink:cool0010::cool0010:

L

-LeToni

Best regards!
it looks pretty nice DNDgrower...
I will stay here to see how it goes...

D

DNDGrower

I will try to get some updated pics today. They are bushy little suckers. I am getting excited.

D

DNDGrower

Here are some pics of buds at 49 days. Thick, dense and sticky. Sorry the pics suck, but you can at least see some of the stickyness.

Smoked a test bud yesterday and it was very uplifting with IMMEDIATE effects. Literally took less than a minute to feel it. Awesome stuff. More to follow over then next week or so.

David

Steve Zissou

nicely done. if shes more dannyboy leaning, shell have a cherry fruity smell and danny was able to be harvested between 50 and 55 days! break out the scope and see where theyre at. thanks for the kind words, from the phenos ive smoked, bubbleboy is like a shot the the head, an almost instant rush. flavors varied b/c of harvesting time good karma to you bro!

M

myst

I just got a pack of these.. is there anyone else out there with some experience with this one? Any dried/cured smoke reports? How many phenos from how many females? Thanks all.

DND- The pics look great, I can almost smell the sweet ganj.... Thanks for posting

Top Bottom