Bubblelicious And Dinamed Cbd Grow Diary

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Currently my bubblelicious are 3 weeks, 3 days into flowering and looking good and getting trichomes. My dinamed cbd just started her bud sites and is much more leggy than the bubblelicious. I might post a pic later.

I am anxious to get my next grow started and since my tent and light are currently being occupied, I bought an HLG 65 quantum board, 4000k, with a Meanwell driver to start my veg grow area. Everything should be here by Friday. As soon as I get it all assembled I’m going to start my next grow which I plan to grow white widow fast fem and my remaining bubblelicious seeds.

My long term goal is to have a separate veg and grow area using all quantum boards. Probably 3500k for flower and 4000k or 5000k for veg. My old LEDs will be used for cloning dahlias and starting my lavender.

trickle

trickle

Tight node spacing on those dinameds, I only saw 1 maybe 2 out of 10 stay that compact. I had alot more stretch, but also veg'ing under HPS and a diff schedule.
I usually veg seedlings on 16.5/7/5 then after a few weeks 17/7 ...so I can transplant outdoors in spring without stress, and so photoperiod sensitive strains can show sex without getting too stressed/confused or trying to flower. I only do 24/0 for two things; reveg'ing mothers that finished budding and are NEAR death...and/or for photoperiod sensitive moms/cuts that otherwise preflower to heavily on 20/4 or 22/2

MissBotany

MissBotany

Geomagnetism experiment update. Both bubblelicious were on the same Nute, watering, light schedule, and the same number of magnets (2 per plant). Each magnet can support 18lbs.

The only difference was the placement of the magnets under the pots. The bubblelicious in back left had exposure to one north and one South Pole energy and the bubblelicious in the back right had exposure to two North Pole energy. The plant exposed to north and South Pole energy is significantly taller with longer internodes and slightly larger buds. It’s still too early to make any conclusions but still pretty interesting. I guess the big question is which plant yields more.

I will definitely test this again on my next grow to see if the results are reproducible and to confirm that this wasn’t a fluke. I’m hoping for reliable and reproducible data!

C85E6161 AB85 4363 ADFF E344426EA580
Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

Tight node spacing on those dinameds, I only saw 1 maybe 2 out of 10 stay that compact. I had alot more stretch, but also veg'ing under HPS and a diff schedule.
I usually veg seedlings on 16.5/7/5 then after a few weeks 17/7 ...so I can transplant outdoors in spring without stress, and so photoperiod sensitive strains can show sex without getting too stressed/confused or trying to flower. I only do 24/0 for two things; reveg'ing mothers that finished budding and are NEAR death...and/or for photoperiod sensitive moms/cuts that otherwise preflower to heavily on 20/4 or 22/2

My next grow I am changing my veg light schedule to 18/6 and I am using different lights (quantum board hlg 65 4000k). I’d love to see your dinamed if you have a picture. I’ve read they can turn a purplish color if you have the right phenotype....

MissBotany

MissBotany

I assume you bought your beans from nirvana, 1 only grew 1 plant and lost the other beans, I dont grow my autos like other people, I grow in veg until plant tops and is in flower, then I flush my plant hit her with botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic and put her under a bloom booster, it was a smallish kush plant, they lie it does not smell like bubblegum it's a peppery smell, it was not a hard plant to grow nothing out of the ordinary, I realy liked the product, I then bought some og kush from them, not 1 been germanated, so I bought some bubblegum kush from mnsl moveing have not got to it yet, dont trust nirvana if things go south they tell you to piss off, in summation a fairly easy smallish auto, will give a fair yield, and is above quality smoke, I hope this was helpful your friend. SNOLEPERD

My taller bubblelicious smells peppery and my smaller one smells like bubblegum. Guess it must have been the phenotype. I’m betting my smaller bubblelicious will also have a pink hue to it and the taller one won’t.

K

kansabis

I use a 4000k hlg65 quantum board in my 2x2 tent for veg and I love it,I'm waiting on 2 qb288 in 2700k for my flower tent. Plants are looking good,happy growing.

MissBotany

MissBotany

My dinamed CBD has only been flowering for about one and a half weeks and she is already has the same size buds (if not bigger) as my bubblelicious that have been flowering for 4 weeks today. I am expecting big results from my cbd! She’s the plant with be green buds and bubblelicious has white buds. Also the Dinamed CBD is putting off some serious stink. Right now I only need to run the carbon scrubber intermittently but I have a feeling this Dinamed CBD will force me to run the carbon scrubber 24/7.

On a side note, the Dinamed CBD will have very few glandular trichomes because she only has 0.5% THC but she will have a ton of basal trichomes with 10-14% cbd. So she won’t look as “sugary” as my bubblelicious.

9C035D41 7AAC 40E5 82F7 13E5494B7904
7699BE18 A1F0 4F10 BC1C 2ACD9C757264
2D96DB91 A6B7 4B9D 83F9 3E7D2F95E0D1
trickle

trickle

MissBotany, hearing that I'm glad you are trying bubblegum - when I grew silverbacks cut it was the most peaceful and happy smoke I'd ever tried, warm and friendly kinda buzz ... I cannot speak for that version you have though.
ErdPurt crosses from HFH/Esbe have some super peaceful buzz's as well, ACE has a high cbd low thc erdpurt also...
Side note, I have to avoid skunk genetics for the most part, as they tend to trigger some anxiety in me if I'm not feeling great that day... now that my Lyme Disease is full tilt I can actually get sick now from certain weed, and it's usually indoor skunk crosses

MissBotany

MissBotany

My quantum board for my veg tent finally came today! This thing is ridiculously bright considering how small it is. It’s also very thin and lightweight at 9oz. I have a feeling I’m going to buy a few 2700k boards for my flower tent.

With that said, my 24x24x36 veg tent will be here next week. Once that comes, I will get my next grow started. I still have 4ish week left on the bubblelicious and longer on the Dinamed but I plan on vegging the new plants until the bubblelicious are ready then put them in with the Dinamed to flower.

Trash can picture: the last few days I have noticed my trash bags have been ripped open in my trash container. I suspected an animal but really wanted confirmation I was right. (My security camera would be out on that side of the house). This morning I got my confirmation, muddy paw prints! It looks like a raccoon has been feasting on my trash! Now I have to put a cinderblock on my trash can to keep the raccoon out. Also, this is another reason not to put cannabis waste in your trash...a raccoon could unintentionally rat you out!

A8CC768C 40E5 41BF 8315 ED46D89EFD4D
64E5865E 8485 4ED7 8853 5BDEBAB38B72
65B56528 1836 48AF B4C9 60FF7D9AC668
MissBotany

MissBotany

So I need a new NVR for my security cameras. Going to order it soon here. I think I will adjust the sensitivity of that camera so it’ll pick up the raccoon or whatever is enjoying the all you can eat buffet aka the trash can.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I like add in a little micro (1/4tsp per gallon) with the rest of my bloom nutrients. My bubblelicious love it but my dinamed definitely doesn’t. She is protesting today by showing a bit of nitrogen toxicity (finicky eater) :badboy: Luckily I caught it in time before it got bad. Moving forward, I am going to have to mix a separate batch of nutrients when I feed. One for the bubblelicious and one for the picky eater.

8E9C9852 6874 455B 9840 3EC4FCE1DF40
MissBotany

MissBotany

MissBotany, hearing that I'm glad you are trying bubblegum - when I grew silverbacks cut it was the most peaceful and happy smoke I'd ever tried, warm and friendly kinda buzz ... I cannot speak for that version you have though.
ErdPurt crosses from HFH/Esbe have some super peaceful buzz's as well, ACE has a high cbd low thc erdpurt also...
Side note, I have to avoid skunk genetics for the most part, as they tend to trigger some anxiety in me if I'm not feeling great that day... now that my Lyme Disease is full tilt I can actually get sick now from certain weed, and it's usually indoor skunk crosses
Good to know about skunk. I'll probably avoid those genetics.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Just started my next grow: White widow x fast fem. They will veg until my current grow is ready to hearvest, about 4-5 weeks. I put them in rapid rooters inside transparent egg shell cartons. Only three of the rapid rooters contain cannabis seeds, the rest is lavender. I also have some lavender vegging in the back, they are cheap seeds I found. The seeds currently germinating are high quality lavender.

390D8844 AC2C 45BF 82D6 84E267B69819
MissBotany

MissBotany

Bubblelicious is exactly 5 weeks into flower.
The last picture is the runt but she smells sweet and floral and actually have high hopes for her. My taller plant still has a peppery, earthy smell. I have 3-5 weeks left to flower and I’ve been viewing their trichomes through a jewelers loupe to get a little more practice. I have to say that viewing trichomes takes a lot more patience than I initially thought. I kinda suck at it but I’m hoping to get better over the next few weeks.

E9A30E75 3003 4CF4 9129 256533930235
8FE11504 A3F9 49E7 B0A3 3DE287BC843D
56C9D3A2 3585 46A8 9100 F2692D54244C
F1083F64 7B46 4412 B421 978E77B30C28
MissBotany

MissBotany

All three white widow seeds germinated within 24 hours and their tap roots burst though the rapid rooter within 2 days of germinating. I temporarily put the rapid rooters in small seedling air starter pots with peat moss until I can get to the store to get more appropriate transitional pots and soil. Their permanent homes will be 3 gallon airpots since they work well with my grow space. I am still debating on what type of soil to use for my second grow. I like fox farms ocean forest but I might try something I can buy locally.

Still waiting on my lavender to germinate. It can take two weeks to germinate and they are freakishly slow growers BUT well worth the effort when my driveway is lined with it. If I like how it turns out, I will order a greater quantity of lavender seed so I can grow and sell my lavender.

552896FA 33BC 4717 97BF AAC536BD8A88
6BBE94AC D06C 48D3 94F2 E1E320E4A068
MissBotany

MissBotany

Fed the plants today. Left out the micro, my dinamed is still protesting, looks like too much nitrogen again even though I left out the micro. I knew GP massive has 1% N but I didn’t except the picky eater (dinamed) to be that picky. So out with the GP massive. On a side note, I picked up a dead spider. My grow lights were blinding me and I was in the middle soaking up the run off water and wanted to remove the “blob.” Said blob was big dead spider :hungover::puke2:

Top Bottom