Bubblelicious And Dinamed Cbd Grow Diary

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Yes some dried flower pictures would be awesome to see.

That’s some powerful stuff :drunk:Sounds just like how I felt the last time I made some infused coconut oil. Bed time only hahahaha. I swear coconut oil absorbs so much cannabinoids.

MissBotany

MissBotany

What kind of smells did you get from the dinamed, any pics?

The dinamed is pure citrus/tangerine. It smelled amazing the whole grow and during flower she had a citrus/tangerine smell with a clove or a spice smell (I can’t quite pinpoint that secondary smell). You could grow it outside or inside without a carbon filter and no one would know you were growing cannabis unless they saw it. Maybe it was only this pheno but I ordered another seed (Dinamed CBD plus, its dinafem’s new version with even higher CBD) so I’ll find out if the smell is consistent.

The picture is a trimmed bud, day 3 of drying. I kept her small and topped only once and I think she’ll give me 3-4oz dried. I’ll weigh before I cure them in a few day. You would get huge yeilds if you vegged her for longer and topped twice. I have pics of the whole plant in my grow diary somewhere.

Edit: Added a quarter for size comparison.

E870FBA6 7430 4242 87AA AC15B8AA5D10
C2995CBC 0EF1 4E26 820C 309FC9E2C5B2
Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Looks great. I'm a big fan of the overpowering tangerine smell. I really liked TGA's Jillybean for that reason too.

Speaking of plants that are hard to identify as cannabis have you ever seen Frisian Duck? What a funky leaf pattern. I have just one seed I got a while ago. Would love to pop it sometime and see what happens. Thought about doing it outdoors but ended up selecting 4 other seeds instead :cry:
dutch-passion-frisian-duck-3.jpg

MissBotany

MissBotany

Got the Dinamed CBD curing in canning jars, 70g total for one plant. I really can’t wait to grow her again so I can see her full potential. I did sneak some to smoke. Used a water bong until I can make tinctures. It tastes like citrus and the husband said the smoke smells like incense. The overall effect is very calming and happy, not high. I pick up the tiniest hint of THC but not nearly enough to be considered psychoactive. Hope CBD is the answer I’ve been looking for.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Bubblelicious pheno #2 on the left and Dinamed CBD on the right. Both still curing and being smoked. The husband asked to have the bubblelicious trimmed less so here she is with more sugar leaves. The dinamed is fully trimmed (I think). I’m hoping to get a good stash soon so I can give the buds a proper cure.

Bubblelicious pheno 2 is much stonger than the first and is developing that grapefruit smell that bubblelicious seems to have.

I made 1/2 cup of coconut tincture out of the Dinamed CBD but I think I prefer vaping best. Vape brings out the flavor much better and seems to work better for me. It’s very citrusy with a cream after taste.

A1AC53DE EDFA 47FB 98F2 459AAB2FA46E
MissBotany

MissBotany

Update on dinamed CBD. It’s great for bedtime or insomnia. If you smoke or vape a lot of it, the CBD will knock you out cold or put you in a comatose-like state of being (not psychoactive). Because of this, I vape more at night and vape very minimally during the day. The dinamed CBD is really good to treat anxiety if you are already feeling anxious/panicky, not good for preventative, IMO. I think you would need a steady, constant amount in your system to be used as a preventative. The new dinamed CBD plus is on deck for the next grow. I seriously debated growing it outside due to its lack of smell but I don’t have a stealth enough yard. I’d need a green house conceal it....

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you have anxiety attacks stay away from c99. Learned that he hard way. Years ago I had grown some f2s (long story) and every time I smoked it I could swear the cops were on the other side of my door ready to bust in, haha. Anyhow great grow I’m about to start some bubblicious myself. I used to get bubblegum from a friend years ago and it was fantastic. Not sure which breeder it came from but it’s my mission to find out. Kudos on your grow! They look great.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Bubblelicious is a very hardy plant, mine were from Nirvana. Responds well to topping and training. You can throw any amount of nutrients at them and they will be fine. I had them up to 1500ppm per feeding(in flower) and they were just fine. I am growing another from my favorite bubblelicious that got pollinated by the other bubblelicious that hermed, it pollinated only one popcorn bud on each plant. I mainly wanted to see if the bubblelicious seed was viable and it was and is now outgrowing all my other seedlings.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely hold on to those rare phenotypes. I had some AK-47 f2s (from joey weed back in the c-bay days) and grew them out. All were very uniform and just like the Serious Seeds version I had just grown except for one. It was the elusive cherry pheno (or so I think) and produced tons of trichomes and was even better than the others. I grew that out for years until I messed up and put the mother into flowering without taking clones first. I still regret that mistake to this day. Ahh well, live and learn. But for sure keep a copy of that and any other rare phenos until you make up your mind about them. You'll be glad you did ;-)

MissBotany

MissBotany

So edibles are a big no for me! I made brownies with the bubblelicious coconut oil I made in the canning jars. I think the canning process only partially decarbed the bud and baking the brownies fully decarbed it. I ate a small serving before bed and woke up to a panic attack. This was 6 hours after I ate the brownie. After about 40 minutes the attack subsided, I realized I was high AF. Not sure if it was the THC that brought on the panic attack or I am now just getting nocturnal panic attacks. I think it was just the THC. I’ll stick to my high cbd with low THC strains from now on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom