Bubbleponics Possibly causing overwatering symptoms?

• Thread starter Electrolights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrolights

Electrolights

So i have the whole Bubbleponics settup and im wondering if anyone has had or if its possible for bubbleponics to cause overwatering, i have 4 airstones in, i just moved them closer, symptoms of Seedling are showing slight drooping with yellow tint and want to catch it before hand. pH has been good, i gave it some nitrogen to see if it would help, no indication it has yet. Here are some pics if anyone can help it would be great. i also was concerned about getting too much light which without the light being hot since its LED i didnt think was possible. i moved the airstones to be against the pumps they were not previously, as well as turning off the water pumps for a minute to see if drying them out will help. Hydro medium is https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Earth...&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583520382072984&th=1
Image5
Image0
Image1
Image4
Image3
Image2
Image6

chemistry

chemistry

Your water needs to be an inch under your pot with the lid on, seedlings push out a tap root, then form side roots from that, you can see the tap roots in the second pic down. I never used feeding tubes in DWC, never saw a need after the roots touched the water.

Electrolights

Electrolights

Your water needs to be an inch under your pot with the lid on, seedlings push out a tap root, then form side roots from that, you can see the tap roots in the second pic down. I never used feeding tubes in DWC, never saw a need after the roots touched the water.
Thank you

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So i have the whole Bubbleponics settup and im wondering if anyone has had or if its possible for bubbleponics to cause overwatering, i have 4 airstones in, i just moved them closer, symptoms of Seedling are showing slight drooping with yellow tint and want to catch it before hand. pH has been good, i gave it some nitrogen to see if it would help, no indication it has yet. Here are some pics if anyone can help it would be great. i also was concerned about getting too much light which without the light being hot since its LED i didnt think was possible. i moved the airstones to be against the pumps they were not previously, as well as turning off the water pumps for a minute to see if drying them out will help. Hydro medium is https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Earth...&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583520382072984&th=1View attachment 1239807View attachment 1239801View attachment 1239802View attachment 1239803View attachment 1239804View attachment 1239805View attachment 1239806
if your content on running it like that you may as well stick in an airline along with the feed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any over watering per se (lack of o2 in the rootzone due to saturation) will be do to the starter media size and material

Latest posts

Top Bottom