Bubbleponics

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rolln J

if your gonna go that route I suggest a diy - that is overpriced crap that you can get at walmart or home depot - imho

S

Sway

true that rolln J...
when your looking into a hydro setup, never buy a pre-fab one unless you dont care about money and are to stupid to build it yourself. not callin you stupid by any means, its just much less money, and you can dial your setup in much better if you build it yourself. not to mention you will know your setup inside and out when a problem arises.

R

Rolln J

you can dial your setup in much better if you build it yourself. not to mention you will know your setup inside and out when a problem arises.

exactly!

looking at that system a bit better I think if you put 6 plants in one of those rinky-dink tubs your gonna have issues - plants get so big so fast in dwc and those tubs just dont have the strength... or the room for the roots.

B

BayAreasFinest

Ya thats what I was thinking. 6 plants in one of those tubs is to much. i was thinking bout doing 2 in a tub like that.

i wanna try 6 total plants 3 tubs. 3 vert 600's and 1 over head 1000watt.

Will that be enough light?

About the DIY. Im not a very good builder. i have someone that does that for me LOL. The only think im nervous about with DIY is getting the seals to it doesnt leak.

R

Rolln J

really not hard - the thing you need to be careful about is drilling the holes in the tubs - as long as you get a clean hole your golden - Id use the black tubs w/ the yellow lids - but even 2 plants per your gonna have to be careful about root cloggin...

sounds like enough light though.

Top Bottom