Bucket List Strains

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Hey everyone!
So I was thinking about strains that I have always wanted to try and I have compiled a list that I wanted to share. I am sure some of the info may be off, and if so feel free to correct me. As well, if any of you wanted to share some strains that you have always wanted to try, I would be interested to know which ones they are. Let's just pretend that everything on the list was grown to perfection because I know how well it was grown/dried/cured plays a larger role in quality than genetics themselves.
With that said, here is my list:

Sativa:
Original Haze (Acid Pheno)
Malawi Gold @ 130+ days flowering (Afropips)
Jack the Ripper
Neville's Haze
Apollo 13 (Clone)
Juicy Fruit Highland Thai (DJ Shorts)
Meo Highland Thai
Vietnam Black
Golden Tiger (Ace Seeds)
Chocolate Thai
86' Highland Oaxaca Gold
Asian Fantasy
Columbian Gold
Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck (Grown in the Matanuska Valley)
AJ's Sour Diesel (may be the same clone as ECSD)
East Coast Sour Diesel (may also be AJ`s D or Diesel 1)
Diesel #1 (Daywrecker Diesel aka Original Headband)
91' Chemdog (VA Skunk cut)
Sweet Skunk (Clone)
Golden Goat
Dopium
DUD (Double Underdawg - Shmoes cut)
Big Sur Holy Weed
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Hawaiian Sativa (Grown in Hawaii)
Pod (Grown in Hawaii)
Casey Jones
African Black
Silver Haze
Jack`s Cleaner (Original Clone)
Jamaican Lambsbreath
Acapulco Gold
c99
Amnesia Haze
Lionheart
Mullumbimby Madness (Purple Pheno)
Old Mother Sativa
Elephant Killer
Killer Queen (Evil Pineapple Cut)
Arjans Haze #1&2

Hybrid:
Alien Dog V1 (Ether, Cherry or Witch Hazel Phenos)
Tahoe Alien
Northern Lights #5 x Haze
Pink Kush
Exodus Cheese
Alien Tech x Malawi (Soulie's)
Grape Stomper
RFK Skunk
G-13 x Haze (Original Cutting)
Albert Walker
98`Aloha White Widow
Clockwork Orange (Clone)
Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint cut)
Mendo Purps (Clone)
Double Purple Doja
Hash Plant 13 (Clone)
Mothership
2010 (Grizzly Genetics)
707 Headband
Herijuana x Headband

Indica:
Alien Technology (Cherry, Ether or Witch Hazel Phenos)
Purple Indica (Seattle Ultraviolet)
Mota's Herijuana (Branchy Pheno)
Las Vegas Purple Kush (Kyle Kushmans PK)
Deep Chunk (Purple Monkey Balls aka Hindu Death Cabbage)
White Fire OG Kush
88' G-13 x Hash Plant
Northern Lights #5 (Clone - Original Basic 5)
Affie (Clone)
UBC Chemo (Early 80`s Clone)
West Coast Dog
Original Bubba Kush (West Coast Dog x Old World Kush Clone)
SoCal Master Kush
Suge`s Pure Kush (LA PK Clone)
Legendary Pure Kush (PK Ripper Clone)
Wicked Pure Kush (05` West Hollywood Clone)
91` Hollywood Pure Kush
Hindu Kush (mid 70`s cutting)
Emperor Kush
Krazy Kush
The White (Krome`s Cutting)
Old Time Moonshine
Blockhead (Project-19 Pheno)
Ortega (Original Seedstock)
Legends Ultimate Indica (LUI)
The Hog (Hogsbreath Cut)
Af-Pak
God Bud (Original Clone)
Hawaiian 5-0
Indiana Bubblegum (Original Clone)
Cripple Creek
Kosher Kush
Herijuana x Pure Kush

Not Sure:
Loompa's Headband
Legend OG Kush
Face-Off OG Kush
Triangle Kush
OG Kush (F-Cut)
Ghost OG Kush
Apricot Helix (Soulie's)
Stardawg (Kushman Cut)

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Those are all epic. It like the canabible for the love of jah..
I know you are hooked up with some SERIOUS dudes like Orgnkid from reading your threads so I'm sure you have tried some of the good ones on here. Are there any on my list or not on my list that really appeal to you?

the rrock

the rrock

that list is mind boggling,been growing the NL5 x haze and BS holyweed crosses for almost 20 years. Got a few of more recent ones on there(kushes,grapes GSC,). Do you know who put out the heri. x kush cross? Oh yeah that hindu kush from early 90s was some of strongest weeds ever

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL could be all the herb talkin, but i look at it like a surfer looks at waves

i cant plan it out, i just go for the best one, and when you get it, you'll know. just constantly trying to get there or better again after that.

and i guess i just say that because after trying a ton of name brands (a shitload on your list) there are still cuts that have been out there for so long that crush them, but the hype meter never got into the red zone so they fly by so many people....or theyve been held so tight and so slowly spread around....i dont complain lol.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL could be all the herb talkin, but i look at it like a surfer looks at waves

i cant plan it out, i just go for the best one, and when you get it, you'll know. just constantly trying to get there or better again after that.

and i guess i just say that because after trying a ton of name brands (a shitload on your list) there are still cuts that have been out there for so long that crush them, but the hype meter never got into the red zone so they fly by so many people....or theyve been held so tight and so slowly spread around....i dont complain lol.

I agree 100%. So much empty hype! Although, there are a couple Id like to get my hands on..

Giesel
Legend OG
Loompa's Headband

They will be mine!

Oh, and I want that real deal ECSD back! Tons of fake watered down versions. The real deal, you know it when ya got it ;). Also would like to get these back..

SH420's Original Diesel(aka Amish Diesel)
Blue DOG

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and ECSD and AJ's Sour Diesel are definitely 2 different cuts. Much different..

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Oh and ECSD and AJ's Sour Diesel are definitely 2 different cuts. Much different..
I always thought AJ's and SH420 SD are the same. I guess I'm wrong.
I also agree that many on this list could be hype. But I guess I wouldn't know till I tried it.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

NL #5. Can't find it anymore. Even went to the dam looking for it back in like '02 but nobody had it anymore.

Hey man. First I'd love to say I use og biowar and I love it. What about getting the NL5 Haze from sensi seeds and looking for the recessive NL5 phenotype. The haze is definitely dominant in the cross but the NL5 could still be there. And the NL5 Haze is a great sativa either way. Just takes a little longer to flower. I'm sure if you looked around amsterdam there's somebody growing pure NL5. Its a legend.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I want any strain that provides the giggles or any other psychoactive traits for that matter. As for strains that I would love to smoke and have never been able to try:

Dumpster
Original Haze
Albert Walker
mikado
true Maui Waui
thai stick

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

If I was on an island somewhere with a system to keep mothers I would keep:

Original Tahoe OG Kush
Triangle Kush
Medicine Man aka Original White Rhino
East Coast Sour Diesel
Stardawg
XJ13
NL5Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Purple Kush
Hawaiian Snow

And a males of: Sweet large yielding afghani, original haze, skunk #1, NL5 and a few other building blocks for the rest of the strains that exist.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

For me, I only need two strains:
Proper Mexican Landrace
Nepalese Highland.

Nep is a better Indica than most indicas and mexi is my favorite anytime herb. Most 8-10 week hybrids feel the same and I've been doing this for four decades!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If I was on an island somewhere with a system to keep mothers I would keep:

Original Tahoe OG Kush
Triangle Kush
Medicine Man aka Original White Rhino
East Coast Sour Diesel
Stardawg
XJ13
NL5Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Purple Kush
Hawaiian Snow

And a males of: Sweet large yielding afghani, original haze, skunk #1, NL5 and a few other building blocks for the rest of the strains that exist.
Can you suggest where I might find legit pics of nl#5 (maybe post em) I popped 30 NL beans and 4 from two sources disconnected made it this far and there in 3 week of flower.....there some distinct smells and structure bit not much color yet Danks in advance

Last edited:
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Pure NL5 I don't know if it still exists anymore as it used to. Sorry don't have any pics of it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's all good someone with @bohdi gear might have some left or pics maybe

drewski85

drewski85

as far as landraces go i would say pure, unhybridized panama red, jamaican lambsbreath, nepalese hashplant,20+week columbian, congolese, and thai.whaziristani andkandahari afghan. i would like to smoke/grow stardawg, pre 98 bubba, triangle kush, tahoe og, bloodwreck, cookiewreck, aj's sour d, Chemdog 91 & #4,lvpk, and las vegas lemon skunk

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

as far as landraces go i would say pure, unhybridized panama red, jamaican lambsbreath, nepalese hashplant,20+week columbian, congolese, and thai.whaziristani andkandahari afghan. i would like to smoke/grow stardawg, pre 98 bubba, triangle kush, tahoe og, bloodwreck, cookiewreck, aj's sour d, Chemdog 91 & #4,lvpk, and las vegas lemon skunk
Only my experience.... but Lemon Skunk was a pain in the ass and did not want to behave for me. As always though, could have been the clone I was given, could have been my environment or could be Lemon Skunk just doesn't like me. Some strains like GDP just have never and never will grow properly for me, which is fine, but I know better now.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

I used to buy lids of Columbian gold from a neighbor... But that was a while ago lol. He would occasionally get a brick of gold from Acapulco too.
I think that what we in Wa. called BC bud in the early 90s was NL but 5, idk.
Def some great strains on that bucket list...
Vietnam Black is one I've always wanted to try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom