bud blood dosage 1st week of flower

• Thread starter spanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spanky

spanky

Hello all,

Was looking through threads and couldn't find if the b-blood should be added b4 or after the ppm is set to 1000 and the dose according to the jar.I was thinking 1000 with the bb,but just wanted to make sure, I didn't want to jack it up. Im using dds nut schedule with great results so far.I will start a new thread showing my 10 mks running 12 1000 hps/ mh mix.Its the first day of flower after 36 hrs of darkness,but still got veg juice in there until I figure out the amount of bb I should be adding and the b4 or after the set ppm? thanks fellas working on those pics too.thanks :bow

spanky

spanky

Oh well thanks anyway guys I just went with 70% of the recommendation budblood last week. Im starting 2nd week and they look crazy.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I used 2.5 to 3 grams per gallon and it worked great I have ben using fox farms open sesame now and it looks exactly like bud blood and it works just as good and its 1/4 the price so this is what i'm gonna use from now on and you only use 1/4 tsp per gallon so its application rates are 1/5 of bud bloods if i do use advanced again i'll use bud ignitor its actually cheaper to buy a gallon of bud ignitor than a 130 gram thing of bud blood per application rate do the math a gallon of bud ignitor makes 500 gallons of nutrient solution while a 130 gram thing of big bud only makes 65 gallon of solution and the gallon of bud ignitor is only $50 more any way i hope this helps oh and I would mix the bud blood first until my ppm's were 200 then mix the rest of the shit.

C

chalky white

Hello all,

Was looking through threads and couldn't find if the b-blood should be added b4 or after the ppm is set to 1000 and the dose according to the jar.I was thinking 1000 with the bb,but just wanted to make sure, I didn't want to jack it up. Im using dds nut schedule with great results so far.I will start a new thread showing my 10 mks running 12 1000 hps/ mh mix.Its the first day of flower after 36 hrs of darkness,but still got veg juice in there until I figure out the amount of bb I should be adding and the b4 or after the set ppm? thanks fellas working on those pics too.thanks :bow

there is a nutrient schedule on line that gives you the correct dosages

Latest posts

Top Bottom