BUD BLOOD & verticle growth

• Thread starter MedicalINFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedicalINFO

MPB farmers

I'm figuring out when to flip to 12-12, and have decided to use DD's advanced bloom stimulators.

My question is does bood blood slow/ hault vertical growth like bush master, or phosphaload?

I want to make sure I fill out my room

thanks
yall

does anybody use bushmaster of phosphaload in the buckets?

B

blahman

I haven't tried bud blood in a mpb system. But I recently tried it on a normal system, it pretty much stopped the vertical growth right where it was at. It also cut 1.5 weeks off the flower time. But i've also heard bud bloods effects are not the same on all strains. I was using Sensi's Northern Lights.

M

MedicalINFO

I'm pretty sure it will slow/decrease node spacing which would be good if you don't need the stretch to get your plant to appropriate size.

I spent all this energy being afraid of anything that stretches in this system, Which has caused my first run to have a long veg. time and too small of plants, and my seacond run to have way too long of a veg. time. This system gurths out any thing.

honestly now i'm thinking I want to throw a chem in there and just use the bood blood and start pulling the big numbers like D's does

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I used Bud Ignitor and it really helped with allowing the buds to stack big time I had never used it before I will use it from here on out..JACK

M

MedicalINFO

LOST,

did your plants stretch during the first two or three weeks?

L

Lost

Very very little and im growing the 13 dawgs. I flipped when they were between 32 and 36 inches and they are maybe 4 1/2 feet. One is like 5 1/2, but instead of going up they went out and there were from seed. Im kinda sold on going from seed and using bud blood. Between the 13 dawgs and the budblood, I know im going to kill my personal bests..

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
In my experience it does not stop stretch. Does help to induce flowering faster. I always use it at 1/2 dosage to see how they react. (some strains are sensitive to it)

L

Lost

I still have a less than a week till I hit week 3 but I have has flowers for over a week and now im starting to get nugs. NUGS PEOPLE, its not even day 21!

L

Lost

In my experience it does not stop stretch. Does help to induce flowering faster. I always use it at 1/2 dosage to see how they react. (some strains are sensitive to it)

Could be my strain that is the causer of the non stretch, but I'm not sure. First run with the Dawgs and first run with the bud blood. The fact it seems so far ahead so early is just really nice!

S

socalsinner

Bud Blood

I ran Bud Blood with my Strawberry Diesel ladies and I saw a huge jump in bud sites and a decrease in time. I did not notice any change in stretch. Im gonna be popping in Skywalker OG the next round we shall see how the stretch goes with that strain. I plan to look into (if properly trained ) three plant sites per 6 inch or hugo bloack would work well. .. Im speaking of strains like Skywalker OG, Grape OG . Good Luck

mikeross

mikeross

I ran Bud Blood with my Strawberry Diesel ladies and I saw a huge jump in bud sites and a decrease in time. I did not notice any change in stretch. Im gonna be popping in Skywalker OG the next round we shall see how the stretch goes with that strain. I plan to look into (if properly trained ) three plant sites per 6 inch or hugo bloack would work well. .. Im speaking of strains like Skywalker OG, Grape OG . Good Luck

very interesting... have you dont this before. I have seen people doing it in soil pots before but never in a hydroset like an mpb. Would love more details on your experience running more than one plant per 6" cube.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Could be my strain that is the causer of the non stretch, but I'm not sure. First run with the Dawgs and first run with the bud blood. The fact it seems so far ahead so early is just really nice!

Congrats,Glad it is working out for you. Hopefully it packs on the buds.

I find it it doesn't burn em they make a leap ahead in bud development.
The hormones seem to really be the ticket for quick budset.

Hope you have a ripping run. Thanks for sharing.

M

MedicalINFO

nice, this is what I was hoping for!

Hey lost, were you running it at full strength ? with 1000 ppms of base nute.

Has anyone run it week 2. I know when I was running bushmaster in coco/dirt pots I would let my canopy fill out in the first 10 days then hit them with it,

S

socalsinner

Bud Blood

I always hit my ladies with 2 days of darkness when i flip. Then right after the flip I hit them with Bud Blood. I keep the first week nutes at 1000 base. My water is at 250 ppm before anything added.64 degrees until last week when i hit them with 59-60 degrees or colder. I add 2 ml Cal Mag to my street water. The rest is in gods hands lol.

L

Lost

How do you guys run your ppm;s so high, lol. I use H&G at around 650 to 700. I max out at 1000 to 1100 ppms..

mikeross

mikeross

Are you guy mixing in your additives at full strength first then mixing in your base nutes to bring up your ppm to your desired range and then lastly PH?

600gph

600gph

Are you guy mixing in your additives at full strength first then mixing in your base nutes to bring up your ppm to your desired range and then lastly PH?

Thats what I do...Then throughout the week every two days I add back base nutes to the desired ec

mc

Latest posts

Top Bottom