BUD BLOOD & verticle growth

• Thread starter MedicalINFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
600gph

600gph

I always hit my ladies with 2 days of darkness when i flip. Then right after the flip I hit them with Bud Blood. I keep the first week nutes at 1000 base. My water is at 250 ppm before anything added.64 degrees until last week when i hit them with 59-60 degrees or colder. I add 2 ml Cal Mag to my street water. The rest is in gods hands lol.

If the first week is at 1000ppm what/when do you max those levels out????

mc

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
jack, what system are you using the bud ignitor in?
Under Current week 1 and 2 :weed-sign:
How do you guys run your ppm;s so high, lol. I use H&G at around 650 to 700. I max out at 1000 to 1100 ppms..
I can go up to 1600 ppm with my Under Current and my Chemdog #4 with the Fire Bubba they tap out above 1300 thats week 4 and 5..Through veg I like 650 to 800 tap out at 1000. :passingjoint:JACK

M

MedicalINFO

I was able to get my black dominas to ride at 1400ppm, then I would spike the rez. up 200ppm the last day of each week prior to res. exchange !!

I was havin' a lot of fun pushing the limits. These pre 98 bubbas I have going now are nute whores. they wern't happy until they were at 1350ppm in veg. crazy... never would have thought!!

but concerning the bud blood after doing my research it seems like it would be great to use with a stretchier plant thats 70 days, like a sour or a chem. Next run I'm gona do all Chemdog #4, and we'l see if the bud blood turns it in to a manageable 60 day strain. I really want to see what the buckets do to a more vigorous taller plant. I hunted down all these pure indicas for the buckets and they have added 3 weeks to my veg. time, which defeats the whole purpose of the efficiency of this system.... i think

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
could just be they were not getting the right amounts of what they needed until you pushed the ppms to 1350.

i just got ahold of some bud blood from a friend im gonna give it a shot on a few plants next run and see the deal

L

Lost

I was able to get my black dominas to ride at 1400ppm, then I would spike the rez. up 200ppm the last day of each week prior to res. exchange !!

I was havin' a lot of fun pushing the limits. These pre 98 bubbas I have going now are nute whores. they wern't happy until they were at 1350ppm in veg. crazy... never would have thought!!

but concerning the bud blood after doing my research it seems like it would be great to use with a stretchier plant thats 70 days, like a sour or a chem. Next run I'm gona do all Chemdog #4, and we'l see if the bud blood turns it in to a manageable 60 day strain. I really want to see what the buckets do to a more vigorous taller plant. I hunted down all these pure indicas for the buckets and they have added 3 weeks to my veg. time, which defeats the whole purpose of the efficiency of this system.... i think

Yea, i've have the bubba up to 2000 ppm before with non H&G nutes. It loves to eat. Must be why the leafes are so fat, lol..

M

MedicalINFO

2000 ppm oh shit,

Realistically does any one think it's possible to track down a clone of the 13 dawgs in the bay area.

L

Lost

Honestly, has anyone seen a 13 dawgs cut at a retail place? I would be astonished. I cannot see anyone with it letting it go, hahahah :)

Giddeon

Giddeon

Honestly, has anyone seen a 13 dawgs cut at a retail place? I would be astonished. I cannot see anyone with it letting it go, hahahah :)

I'm all about sharing genetics, but too new of a prized strain just to start sharing clones, give it about 10 years hahaha.

(sorry I'm one of the lucky ones and am sort of Bias on the subject)

L

Lost

I'm all about sharing genetics, but too new of a prized strain just to start sharing clones, give it about 10 years hahaha.

(sorry I'm one of the lucky ones and am sort of Bias on the subject)

10 years sounds about right. I love that I took clones of each of my seed pack and did an open pollenation. Feels good knowing i got 50-60 13 dawg seeds as backup, hehehe.

Giddeon

Giddeon

10 years sounds about right. I love that I took clones of each of my seed pack and did an open pollenation. Feels good knowing i got 50-60 13 dawg seeds as backup, hehehe.

I plan on doing the same I will have to research more into selecting a proper male though up until now I have always just killed the males

Top Bottom