bud blood vs bud ignitor

• Thread starter lostnFound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lostnFound02

So is Bud ignitor a replacement for bud blood? Also which is a better choice for flood and drain. how much to use per gal? thanks for those who have experience with it

R

razkaliconnec10

So is Bud ignitor a replacement for bud blood? Also which is a better choice for flood and drain. how much to use per gal? thanks for those who have experience with it

I wouldnt necessarily say that bud ignitor Has to be a replacement for bud blood... It really depends on what kind of growing method you prefer
If you want to grow 100% organic for better taste, smell, and possibly a better high then you should use only bud ignitor as your bloom enhancer
if you want a superior yeild and dont mind running fully chemical products then use bud blood
You can dilute and combine the two products aslong as you dont over feed your plants you have little to worry about
I imagine both are okay for flood and drain but theres a possibility I could be wrong so If anyone knows better then I do then please correct me!
As for how much you use per gallon varies, I like to dial in my feedings according to plant species and stage of growth, so it really depends on what strains your growing and how much you feel you can pump them!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I ran Bud Igniter this round... My observation were you have to use the Bud Igniter in full strength, maybe a little more to get similar results as the Bud Blood.. I will be switching back o the bud blood for sure.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What do u use the bud blood at I'm about to start flowering in about 20 hrs and was wondering what I should use it at I've Ben told 1 ram per gal and 2 gram per gal what did u use?

G

geoduck

for the transitional phase of about 2 weeks (more or less), you want lower N and higher P.
rule of thumb is, at this point you want to open fewer bud sites, as too many sites will divert energy away.
bud ignitor is BS do not use it at all. i'd rather pay for bud blood; its bloody dyes is certainly bloody expensive, but it's much more concentrated than bud ignitor

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i think you need to look into your medium a lil more
soil go bud blood
aero/rdwc i can personally say bud ignitor owns all (10-12 ml/g)
coco/hydro is a toss up for me

L

lostnFound02

please keep the comments coming, Im getting a mixed review right now. I using 6" rockwool cube blocks flood n drain. Also how much to use per gal. I am leaning toward blood bud right now but just want to hear a few more comments. THX

S

smokey10

bud blood is excellent

im using bud blood now on some big buddha cheese and it works a treat my plants are 1 week into flower,i fed them 10grams to 20 litres as stated on the packet and the pistol growth is amazing i have got really big clusters at the moment i will up the strength by a gram when they are 3 weeks into flower then they will be packing the bud on.

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

the ph ppm perfect line replaces all powder. advance is going all liquid.what about ff open seasame? not 40 a gram 40 a pound.

P

paperplane

I have been using Budblood with great results. My flowers at 2 weeks looks like how my buddys look at 3 or 4weeks! Budblood is the shiznit. This Round I also tried the Bud Ignitor instead of the Budblood. Big mistake. I do not like bud ignitor at all. I did not get the same results. The first week I ran it pretty hot too. NO BUENO on the Bud Ignitor. Bud Blood is expensive but that shit works.

P

paperplane

Honestcharlie??? Advance is going all Liquid? so they are not going to be selling Budblood anymore?

P

paperplane

I have had great succsess using the Budblood follwed up on the 2nd week with MOAB. And Wow. Your flowers will explode. Unfortanetly I recently purchased 1 liter of the Bud Ignitor so Im gonna have to use the rest of that until I can re-up on some BudB. The Next run I'm going to try and run it stronger.

Venom818

Venom818

It works well bro. It's just not as cost effective as the Bud Blood. You need to use the Bud Ignitor at full strength.. Start using it a week before you flip too...

:character0180:

cool thnx bro im going full strength

I have had great succsess using the Budblood follwed up on the 2nd week with MOAB. And Wow. Your flowers will explode. Unfortanetly I recently purchased 1 liter of the Bud Ignitor so Im gonna have to use the rest of that until I can re-up on some BudB. The Next run I'm going to try and run it stronger.

we think alike bro i was thinking of doing the same thing after reading that the bud ignitor isnt as good

xrob415x

xrob415x

Hey paperplane whats the concept behind you using the BB in week 1 then switchin to MOAB (Do you use half dose at this point?) in week 2? I just did a BB side by side with Kens GDP and both the control and the plants that got BB look very similar. I used it at 75% right when I flipped but only did one feeding. I called and the advanced rep told me that since I am doing drain to waste the application rate that is on the Bud Blood should only be used once for the whole week. I dont know maybe I just didnt rock it right. Maybe I should to 100% dose or two 75% doses.I will try to post pics of my side by side this week

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

MOAB week 2 @ 1 tsp per 5 gallons blasts! Keeps the stretch down some too.

P

paperplane

The first week I use the BudBlood at full strength. Then the 2nd week I follow up with MOAB 1tsp to a 5gallon bucket. But I sometimes will go 1.5 or 2 tsp per 5gallon bucket. Im in a recirculating set up, top drip with Coco. I usualy have to topoff my Resi once or twice that first week. I just stack my Nutes the first week. I aim for about 1100-1400 ppm the first week total with everything combined.

dankworth

dankworth

Remember that bud blood has some pgr in it. It does work well.
I wonder if MOAB is hiding a pgr in there with the b-1 and NPK. I really hope not.
Budblood is a copy of Rambridge's blossom blood, at least that's what I read when I used to buy AN products. So some can still get that product if AN goes all liquid.

Top Bottom