bud box

• Thread starter diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel

has any one used or still useing a bud box am thinking about geting one just need a little info on them if any one can help .
thanx diesel:unsure:

F

FastForward

I just got my first - a medium one. It's not 100% lightproof as they claim and it's definitely not an easy 20 minute put up job, but now it's up it's fine and does the job. If you're about to get one you can either get this version cheaply (I've seen 10-15% off) or get the newer version that is about to come out (apparently) that is much less of a pain in the ass to put together.

D

diesel

where did u get yours from ? and how much? am looking at the ones at growell hdyoponics it does not look that bad.

F

FastForward

where did u get yours from ? and how much? am looking at the ones at growell hdyoponics it does not look that bad.

That's where I got mine....just make sure you get a mate to help you if you can...prolly much easier with 2...

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

i have the 1m x 1m x 2m budbox from growell, took me around 30-40 mins to set up on my own, the instructions provided arent the greatest but it really doesnt take a genius to put it together. i think its v.convenient anyways if u want my opinion.
I've also heard that the dark rooms are meant to be better than budbox though.
all the best mate

Latest posts

Top Bottom