Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That was the easy part. 🤣
I suppose it was after all those months of work, Since I've gone back to coco, and watering everyday, I can attest to that much, Some grows are a lot more work than others, it seems, just checked on those plants up on the hillside, there surprisingly dry for how wet it's been. I need to make adjustments somehow.

Sprayed them bases down with a bunch of fungi and microbes, that should help them conserve water to some degree, and allow them to collect more dew out of the soil in the morning hours. Looks like I got a camper, with a bunch of stolen bikes in that area, next to them also. He was gone when I came though his camp, but I could tell he was there recently, that camps been there for ages. A crack head bike thief lair. Maybe I should throw a road flair in that tent, and burn it out. lol, that would get his attention. Poor Meth-heads, I pity them to some degree. Such a sad existence, but most bring it upon themselves. The ones that steal from everyone certainly do, I'm sure there's a few honest meth-heads out there somewhere. Maybe I need to install bear traps. But I suspect a half dozen well placed rotten eggs will probably do the trick.

But I did a though recon of his camp, and where he's been walking around in there, he's not been on my hillside, yet.

IMG 1283
IMG 1277
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom