Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This is a cool subject;
THCP has the same chemical structure as Δ⁹-THC, but with a seven-term alkyl side chain. This chain creates a stronger bond with mammalian CB1 receptors.

Similar to Δ9-THC, but with the pentyl side chain extended to heptyl position. Since it has a longer side chain, its effects are "far higher than Δ9-THC itself, at least 30 times higher affinity to receptors than THC. The binding activity of D9THCP to CB1 receptor in vitro is Ki = 1.2 nM.

This all falls in line with what I've been saying about microbes, and anionic solutions, light ratio's, nutrition. Evolving that carbon chain structure, up to higher levels. Notice how the orientation, not just the length of the chain is altered. These things have been floating around in various people's grows at different ratio and we simply never quantify them up till now. Just discovering, recently.

Think of THC as a key, unlocks your neurofunction. it's THCP represents a longer, more "exact" key. If that makes any sense. It also doesn't get displaced easily, it holds itself into position, while all the other keys are lined up in there holes, (until you get right combination) probably even helps create cascading pathway, I suspect.

Note the length and angle difference, everything else is identical, in all respect. The pentyl version on the left, and the more complex heptyl (alkyl) variant on the right.

dis be why ripening is oh so very critical, and needs to be optimally, maintained and nurtured all the way to it's finish line.
View attachment 1178132View attachment 1178133
I'm too high for that. 🥴🤯

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
IMG 20211011 223529 1
IMG 20211011 223505
IMG 20211011 223052

IMG 20211011 223459 1
Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well I did better this time with pollination - didn’t get the whole tent this time just 1/2 ! Lol practice, practice , practice,

your apple fritter
Forum gsc
Dragonflames , blackberry moonshine all hit with DJ Short blueberry f5 pollen - hope ya got room for more beans
Gonna be some good evening/night smokes in there mosh!
Animal mints is wild 😜 how is the nose on the a and b?
And what is the ghost1pk lineage?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Gonna be some good evening/night smokes in there mosh!

Animal mints is wild 😜 how is the nose on the a and b?
And what is the ghost1pk lineage?
Right?... And that's one of the plants I had to steal branches from (cuts) right before the flip. It's a NICE plant.
I'm not great with deciphering terps... Especially before things are ripe... But I'd say the A&B is giving off sour, piney aromas... It's one of the louder plants in there at this point... You know, the ones that make you stop for a second when you walk by... Stands out.
Ghost1pk's lineage is a bit of a mystery... This is what I've found from the guy that started spreading it...
Screenshot 20211013 0814552
Screenshot 20211013 0815062

I'm not seeing any Bubba, at this point, though.🤷

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Right?... And that's one of the plants I had to steal branches from (cuts) right before the flip. It's a NICE plant.
I'm not great with deciphering terps... Especially before things are ripe... But I'd say the A&B is giving off sour, piney aromas... It's one of the louder plants in there at this point... You know, the ones that make you stop for a second when you walk by... Stands out.
Ghost1pk's lineage is a bit of a mystery... This is what I've found from the guy that started spreading it...
View attachment 1178611View attachment 1178612

I'm not seeing any Bubba, at this point, though.🤷
I’m not seeing any bubba either… looks more like a ghost on steroids. Also I notified the cookie stuff holds it’s terps back till later in flower or even until it hits the jar.🙂

Top Bottom