Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Build a grow inside those hay bales Bud!
Everywhere I went today is hiring 🙃. Gas station, post office, king sippers , Whole Foods, Best Buy and Amazon has radio commercial offering 3k sign on bonus and 22 bucks an hour! The land of opportunity!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Build a grow inside those hay bales Bud!
Everywhere I went today is hiring 🙃. Gas station, post office, king sippers , Whole Foods, Best Buy and Amazon has radio commercial offering 3k sign on bonus and 22 bucks an hour! The land of opportunity!
Nah... I hear they are good for insulating outside walls, though. 😁

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20211015 153037659
IMG 20211015 1531336382
IMG 20211015 153626144

😁💚🤘

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hope so... They'd love a night or two under a dome... If possible.
Yup or if they don’t fit a 5 gallon bucket with syran wrap works if you don’t have the shoe box thing bud uses.
What plugs do you use bud? I like them more then the ones I get which are riot rooters I think. And do you harden them off first or is it straight from the dome? Yours are probably the best I’ve seen consistently.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yup or if they don’t fit a 5 gallon bucket with syran wrap works if you don’t have the shoe box thing bud uses.
What plugs do you use bud? I like them more then the ones I get which are riot rooters I think. And do you harden them off first or is it straight from the dome? Yours are probably the best I’ve seen consistently.
Good idea. 👍
I've been using these i-horts.
IMG 20211016 1232082862

They are a little bigger and more "airy"... Easier to keep the moisture in range, and fit in the shippers & trays more snug.
IMG 20211016 123029654 BURST000 COVER2

IMG 20211016 1230595772

^^^3 for 3 rooted in the shipper, btw^^^
😁

I check clones every morning... Depending on what I see, I'll take the dome off, open vents, mist them, or just leave them alone... Every tray different... Regardless, everything is under a dome overnight... And they're only under a LED shoplight... So, semi-hard (😏) at best.
I was keeping things until they could handle a few days without domes, and under t-5s... But they didn't ship any better... Probably worse.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Good idea. 👍
I've been using these i-horts.
View attachment 1179404

They are a little bigger and more "airy"... Easier to keep the moisture in range, and fit in the shippers & trays more snug.
View attachment 1179405
View attachment 1179406

^^^3 for 3 rooted in the shipper, btw^^^
😁

I check clones every morning... Depending on what I see, I'll take the dome off, open vents, mist them, or just leave them alone... Every tray different... Regardless, everything is under a dome overnight... And they're only under a LED shoplight... So, semi-hard (😏) at best.
I was keeping things until they could handle a few days without domes, and under t-5s... But they didn't ship any better... Probably worse.
Yep much more airy then the riot rioters I’ve been buying and they are non consistent. And I just keep buying em cause it’s what the store has. Gonna order a box of ihort.
Gonna have to try that next time, I usually wait til the done is off for up to a week sometimes longer lol. Ive been doing well with my clones since I got rid of the gnats but I still think yours are rooting stronger.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Yep much more airy then the riot rioters I’ve been buying and they are non consistent. And I just keep buying em cause it’s what the store has. Gonna order a box of ihort.
Gonna have to try that next time, I usually wait til the done is off for up to a week sometimes longer lol. Ive been doing well with my clones since I got rid of the gnats but I still think yours are rooting stronger.
I think these are the same as q-plugs? I’m thinking on switching also rapid rooters are super inconsistent as well. The q-plugs look nice and uniform

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I'd been buying Roots Riots... But, there was an issue with with the supply chain, and the local shop only had the i-horts one trip... Reminded me how much more I like them... Next trip, I picked up a case. $250 for 1500 plugs.
Here's the real secret though...
IMG 20211017 100214431

👍🤫😂

I think these are the same as q-plugs? I’m thinking on switching also rapid rooters are super inconsistent as well. The q-plugs look nice and uniform
Yes... Same.
They come in different sizes... I'm using the 45/45's.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'd been buying Roots Riots... But, there was an issue with with the supply chain, and the local shop only had the i-horts one trip... Reminded me how much more I like them... Next trip, I picked up a case. $250 for 1500 plugs.
View attachment 1179674
👍🤫😂

Yes... Same.
Best by September 2013😂 I believe I got a bottle of this will try.

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1179674
👍🤫😂

Yes... Same.
How strong u mix it ? Think I may need mine stronger

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Best by September 2013😂 I believe I got a bottle of this will try.
It's a good vintage.😂
I honestly don't think it works any better, or worse, than many of the other options... I just like that it's inexpensive, and you mix up a fresh batch everytime.
How strong u mix it ? Think I may need mine stronger
Not strong at all... Maybe halfway to the first line... That eight year old bottle is still a quarter full.

Last edited:
Top Bottom