Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
He doesn’t have much room so he told me it was very small and kept in a solo cup. So I was expecting him to just send it in the cup. Instead he dug it up and put it in the clone shipper I sent him🤣. Gnats were eating the roots for sure and is.why the plant broke out of the plug.
I’ve never been able to get such skinny stems🙂. They starting to perk up though we will see.
Lots of humidity and very light light bro. You got this. Looks like you had a whole fleet of mini clones packed in there, actually.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That’s gonna be killer😎 I didn’t know that was blooms cut! He’s known for some hashers!
Sorry I should rephrase that. Budgoodmans cut of bloomseed co forza san souci. Well I’m pretty sure bloomseed co bred it, but def not the breeder cut (I would assume).
Im interested in this one Burnz, I was reading about it online looks like some badazz genetics.
Def smelling like some good smoke. I’ll get you over some when she’s done. I didn’t keep any cuts, but I got top central over here.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sorry I should rephrase that. Budgoodmans cut of bloomseed co forza san souci. Well I’m pretty sure bloomseed co bred it, but def not the breeder cut (I would assume).

Def smelling like some good smoke. I’ll get you over some when she’s done. I didn’t keep any cuts, but I got top central over here.
Gotcha! Honestly it’s gonna be fire either way, can’t believe the cut I found of grape cream cake f2 out of just one pack of seeds.😁

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
There is levels to this guys. 🤣
"Just send snips next time, Homie."
🤗
He doesn’t have much room so he told me it was very small and kept in a solo cup. So I was expecting him to just send it in the cup. Instead he dug it up and put it in the clone shipper I sent him🤣. Gnats were eating the roots for sure and is.why the plant broke out of the plug.
I’ve never been able to get such skinny stems🙂. They starting to perk up though we will see.
You got this. 👍
Bud Goldman’s BloomSeed Co cut of Forza Sans Souci. 11 days and stretch has came to a halt. Best looking plant in the tent.
Fuck yes... I'm excited about that one... Going to run it next flip alongside the Sours... Which is where it's supposed to lean.

Came from these guys:
https://instagram.com/thecloneconnection1?utm_medium=copy_link

I believe they hunted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom