Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hemp yes,
I will still be utilizing my build for marijuana,
It will be even better then it was just in a different way:)

Stay tuned😎👈
Yea; hemp is one of those things; I think that's being hugely leveraged and scaled.... Probably not going to be suitable for the small to mid sized farmers... That shit is being cultivated in fields now; I know it was up there for awhile; but that market's going to saturate bubba.

It's an admittedly big market; but it's going to become highly competitive; and the prices will get driven down. It simply expanded and grew the market faster than they could adjust. Hemp is such a more drought and pest tolerant crop (I assume your talking CBD cultivars) than what we do with regular cannabis cultivars; it's a whole different ball of wax I suspect. We used to have tons of hemp growing at the riversides where I grew up as a kid. I bet that's were a lot of terps for extracts is going to be coming from in commercial settings... If it's not already being exploited. It's an exciting part of ganjaland; no doubt.

Obviously you've made the right choice here IMO.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I bet they can be rehashed; and sorted, eventually. It will take some detective work. At minimum you know there all keepers...👍

View attachment 1245562
I threw all those out... Didn't need them anyway.
IMG 20220516 1633519682

So look at them screwy lights; why doesn't' that happen with my other panels??? 🤔 😠 Is it an artifact from the bars??? (blind spot) Or is it some frequency phenomena; with the power input cycling. Ie. it's cycling 60hz; instead of say 120hz on the other sets....

Anyone want to take a stab at what is at play here? Every photo always has these blind spots, with this setup.
I get that same thing with the cheap shoplights I root under.
Market crashed, there were no survivors🤯
Large grows do not make the cut here anymore. Opportunity is now non existent on the west coast.
I will carry on at a smaller scale with challenges that will be rewarding on a mental level:)

Hemp yes,
I will still be utilizing my build for marijuana,
It will be even better then it was just in a different way:)

Stay tuned😎👈

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Little frustrated my C2 just went all 2020 on me and changed sex, popped a bunch of balls, probably save one of the clones for seeding but big one is getting the axe until I get the lady flowered.
I would be watching them all; and double-checking the light regime & looking really closely for leaks; LED'S or timing issues. That's always the first on my checklist these days. (not the cultivars themselves). Is it a sativa? or a hybrid of some type?

#2 on my list would be looking for obvious stress; or nutrients; something out of whack... I would be suspecting genetics dead last; (especially if it's a cut; or from a solid source) cause the cause is often in the first two groups.

Just my $0.02 on this subject.

Last edited:
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I would be watching them all; and double-checking the light regime & looking really closely for leaks; LED'S or timing issues. That's always the first on my checklist these days. (not the cultivars themselves). Is it a sativa? or a hybrid of some type?

#2 on my list would be looking for obvious stress; or nutrients; something out of whack... I would be suspecting genetics dead last; (especially if it's a cut; or from a solid source) cause the cause is often in the first two groups.

Just my $0.02 on this subject.
Its absolutely a male i was guessing female off of preflower, these were from seed

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Its absolutely a male i was guessing female off of preflower, these were from seed
Probably a bonified male then; I think I misread into what you were saying.

I've done that one also; the "late bloomers" every cultivar's got it's own traits; and sometimes we see some females with male traits; and male's with girl traits..... so it's certainly a mixed lot; and you really have to wait and see for sure sometimes. I've thought something; then come back 2>3 days later; find out I'm wrong...

So that's now why I usually get the scope out early; if there's any question; or important, and have learned from a few past errors. Even if I suspect males; I'm looking over a timespan... looking careful; (multiple sites) probably up to 2>3 weeks into the flip.

I've even been thrown off by "pseudo pre-balls" in the opposite direction... thinking something was male; and it was actually female. Most notably in the landrace.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Went to see my Dad today... Took him some real medicine.
The jar is infused coconut oil.
The seeds are some Early Miss Auto x HP7 that I made last season... This is the first time my Dad will be growing cannabis... He's never smoked it... And only a few months ago was I able to get him to try the coconut oil.
💚
IMG 20220520 175436 854
IMG 20220520 175437 292
IMG 20220520 175437 300
IMG 20220520 175437 305

Top Bottom