Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Double nickel you still in your prime! When Mozart was your age he'd already been dead for 20+ years.

I've still got some good years left; if I can preserve what I've got left. I'll certainly have to pace myself and not overdo. Need to figure out the eyes better also; maybe some sport glasses for up close work. The carpal is certainly hurting me these last few days; and I've been stressed out. Finally got the trailer in line; took me 2 days to register (had to get ID updated first); so a bunch of jumping though hoops that I don't enjoy anymore. So I'm not "licensed" but I'm registered; and current Id.

I've not drank in 11 years; and did their sobriety classes.... I don't know why I can't get my licensee; but I'm not going to sweat it anymore. Waste of time and energy. I'll just pull off the road. One guys say's the police is not pulling anyone over anymore anyhow; he was living out that way. 😁 Plus; I've always wanted to be an outlaw.

I'll probably park the truck out there; and get a bike; and maybe a snowmobile for the winter months. Either that; or I'm going to need a plow. (probably both) I might start doing some low level mountaineering again; perhaps. Once I get thing were they need to be. Lots to do; and see what is possible. Rome wasn't built in a day; and I know this will be good for my general health. Get me away from the negativity around me all the time. Listen to the quite; the trees blow; and the water.

Was coming home and the Osprey swept out of the creek; and had a big ass fish in his talon today; he could hardly hold it. Or land... Wish I had a picture.

Get down the road big bird.😆

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom