Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
PXL 20220701 232507059
PXL 20220701 232444153

PXL 20220701 232427690
PXL 20220701 232412245
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yeah it is! Where do you get your drinking water? Can you drink out of the creek or springs?
Yes 👍 but I don't do it regularly. Coffee a few times bathing. Dishes. ECT but usually bring in drinking water. The cat is drinking it without any issues. It's cold and coming out of the ground above me

It's got a tad of Clay in the water so I let it settle if I'm going to drink it
PXL 20220702 021118528

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s probably OK if it’s coming out of the ground. When backpacking I went to the high-tech route and bought a steri-pen . Use it with a widemouth Nalgene water bottle. As long as the water is clear it uses UV and kills giardia and other varmints. There’s nothing worse than having to pump a water filter at the end of a hard day. I went with the pen and never had a problem. About 100 bucks.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t know. Haven’t heard of that one. Maybe. I just know that I have a ton of miles on the trail and have drank some pretty questionable water. And as long as it is pretty clear the UV pen seems to work. Haven’t wound up in the ER shitting blood yet. L O L

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Was thinking about finding a leaf with some mites on it and jumping the electrodes on the pen And wanding The leaf to see if it would kill mites. But I don’t think exposure to this stuff is good for you. Used in a bottle it reflects back into the bottle so it is safe.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I'ma start to do the same but in a 2x2x4 tent for veg and I got a 3x3x6 for flower . I see u masterd what I wanna do . What hight to veg up to and how many plants. I say four or two 5gallons.any pointers let me know when get a. Chance

Itman

Itman

Don’t know. Haven’t heard of that one. Maybe. I just know that I have a ton of miles on the trail and have drank some pretty questionable water. And as long as it is pretty clear the UV pen seems to work. Haven’t wound up in the ER shitting blood yet. L O L

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It’s probably OK if it’s coming out of the ground. When backpacking I went to the high-tech route and bought a steri-pen . Use it with a widemouth Nalgene water bottle. As long as the water is clear it uses UV and kills giardia and other varmints. There’s nothing worse than having to pump a water filter at the end of a hard day. I went with the pen and never had a problem. About 100 bucks.
Yeah I got a little pump filter somewhere probably in the truck. Just can use charcoal made from wood also. Then run it through a vessel or pipe... Pure H20 99.999%

Done in the bush. I'm not too worried since it's running through the ground

I might have it tested

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yeah I got a little pump filter somewhere probably in the truck. Just can use charcoal made from wood also. Then run it through a vessel or pipe... Pure H20 99.
A stick of silver would work also?
I found a bunch of rocks up at the top that are newly exposed sediments and broke some apart and they are full of flakes. I got some boulders like that big as truck up there. Or something of similar compound. So I think the gravel is going to be full and I'm scared to talk to anyone else except the old man.

He's going to Pan it out and tell me if it's worth considering. He's from Alaska and from timber people. He even said I can use the associations drain system for getting the gold... Using it as a collection bin cause of it' corrugate shape... Then put his finger to his lips 🤫. That's what the other guy was doing...

This old man is a lot of fun. Almost 85 and spry as hell. He still walking around to the lake up there on the mountain
Hates the government and association equally
Orion the fighter

PXL 20220702 075639473NIGHT

PXL 20220702 075423862
PXL 20220702 054621539NIGHT
PXL 20220702 050304402PORTRAIT
Last edited:
Itman

Itman

Was thinking about finding a leaf with some mites on it and jumping the electrodes on the pen And wanding The leaf to see if it would kill mites. But I don’t think exposure to this stuff is good for you. Used in a bottle it reflects back into the bottle so it is safe.
Maybe you could use a mild electric shock for those little suckers?

Top Bottom