Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Picture 2021 5 9 21 50 32 8072
IMG 20210509 2142537852

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I know , I'm such a douche .....and now I'm jealous of mr big buds ...I won't be happy till I HAVE IT ALL ( in my best dr evil voice )
I do think he's got some of the holy grail in that collection down there. Infact, I'm pretty darn confident of it. I realize clones are very important for passing along isolated traits, and it's a good method, but I also think seeding a few plants really opens the door for more possibility to occur, especially when you've got so many outstanding different cultivars, all sitting at the same local, it's just one of those things that should be done.

Ya never know what could happen.
5-10 years from now, the Goodbuds strain could be making it's rounds, weighing in at a cup somewhere. It's possible.\
Personally, I don't buy into all that high-tech genetic marking shit, I think it's a lot more random than we imagine, and there selling/marketing bullshit.
Nothing beats good techniques, great genetics, and LOTS of roots in the ground.
It's simply a game of numbers. Everything can be seen on a macro level, because biology repeats itself. It might take more time and effort, but it can be done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom