Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Sour D
KIMG0109
KIMG0113
KIMG0121

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
amekins

amekins

Yea... I'll get something figured out.
Probably not a DSLR... That's a hobby... I need another one of them about as bad as a hole in the head.
But with spring around the corner, stuff is about to get way more interesting around here... I don't expect y'all to keep watching from Mars.👽
Soooooo taking these beautiful pictures of these plants and buds isn’t already a hobby at which you excel?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Soooooo taking these beautiful pictures of these plants and buds isn’t already a hobby at which you excel?
😊
I just have nice subjects.😉
Still rocking this shitty phone, btw... I just made sure I had decent lighting yesterday.
Bought a new phone, but am waiting for it to ship.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You got any microbe tea that you use? I wonder if that will correct this here. Or possibly is it a strain feature. These always are a mystery to me. Sometimes its a sulfate issue, or early cal. Otherwise, the plant still looks very healthy, it's obviously still got some vigor.

No... I use LABS... But that's it.
C-H-E-M - D known to just be mosaic.
The cut I have was even tissue cultured. I assume in an attempt to alleviate.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
No... I use LABS... But that's it.
C-H-E-M - D known to just be mosaic.
The cut I have was even tissue cultured. I assume in an attempt to alleviate.
LABS? as in Lactic Acid Bacteria? (Have you been hiding the goat cheese in your plant containers, again?) I kinda figured it might be a feature, and something that's prone to that specific strain, interesting factoids....

Actually, I think it's kinda pretty.
My best guess would be some sort of hormonal or enzyme thing at play with this specific strain, that displays this mosaic effect. It's certainly got to be written into the RNA/DNA somehow.

Chemdog D is one of those I've had an off/on relationship with. I'm not huge on diesel smells/taste, but I've always loved the potency. It certainly belongs in the G.O.A.T column.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
LABS? as in Lactic Acid Bacteria? (Have you been hiding the goat cheese in your plant containers, again?) I kinda figured it might be a feature, and something that's prone to that specific strain, interesting factoids....

Actually, I think it's kinda pretty.
My best guess would be some sort of hormonal or enzyme thing at play with this specific strain, that displays this mosaic effect. It's certainly got to be written into the RNA/DNA somehow.

Chemdog D is one of those I've had an off/on relationship with. I'm not huge on diesel smells/taste, but I've always loved the potency. It certainly belongs in the G.O.A.T column.

Haha... Just using the bovine variant.
It's gotta be in genes... All the Chems seem to have it, to a degree... The "D" just being the most pronounced.
Noticed, with other Chems, that it is more pronounced when plants are stressed... And, therefore, can be minimized.

Btw... Check your post... C-H-E-M-D changed.😉

Top Bottom