Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
How's that GMO doing? Still thinking about breeding it with the HP 7?
Probably not... I don't have any GMO in flower right now.

Afkan HP left, HP 7 right
IMG 20210508 1156158522

I have some Motorbreath 15 a couple weeks into flower I could pollinate... But I dunno... Doesn't really interest me. You? Anyone?
I'm more interested in doing a little breeding with the SSSDH and Maddawg males that I have.
I'm going to set up a small breeding area for that.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 1121999

I have some Motorbreath 15 a couple weeks into flower I could pollinate... But I dunno... Doesn't really interest me. You? Anyone?
I'm more interested in doing a little breeding with the SSSDH and Maddawg males that I have.

I hate to have to be the one to tell you but those plants are male. Better start over. ;-)

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I couldn’t see any rods through all the balls.
Hey there Mr High Society, your've balls have been marked for notoriety (see the May nominations).
Well I'm upper-upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
And their fancy big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire
I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Fancy big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Fancy big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls
And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

View attachment 1121999

Never had motorbreath, that I'm aware, what's she look like? Must be a diesel strain of some type? I've never been a big fan of fuel strains, but they are unquestionably important cultivars. Especially when it comes to building blocks. It's an important subset of plants IMO. I can taste hints of in some of the newer strains hitting the market, and I think it's a key ingredient.

Fuel strains seem to be highly regarded by the community, I'm just an outlier, on this subject, I suppose. Maybe it was a bad coughing fit from some really dank diesel, and I just have a subconscious aversion when I hear the name, who knows. I never really objected to smoking it, get's me super-baked, it's just a preference thing...

But the Kushes are among my favorites. I'm certainly not always chasing the sweet or fruity train either.

I once had a child-hood friend who passed out in the garage smelling gasoline, (he loves it) but that's getting off the subject. Funny how my mind wanders. He's currently a drunk, who doesn't like potheads anymore, who would guess. Mr. Corporate Bigshot, with the 3 cars, house, and a trophy wife. (Divorced multiples). I bet he still sniffin gasoline.

Probably clears his head. Dan the fat man, with a beer can in his hand. Haven't seen him in awhile, he keeps real busy.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Never had motorbreath, that I'm aware, what's she look like? Must be a diesel strain of some type? I've never been a big fan of fuel strains, but they are unquestionably important cultivars. Especially when it comes to building blocks. It's an important subset of plants IMO. I can taste hints of in some of the newer strains hitting the market, and I think it's a key ingredient.

Fuel strains seem to be highly regarded by the community, I'm just an outlier, I suppose on this subject.

Motorbreath 15 is,
SFV OG x C-H-E-M D

IMG 20210111 181055754 HDR2
IMG 20210126 1816509882
IMG 20210418 1504500603

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

View attachment 1121999

I've always been an indica fan so I wouldn't be disappointed by that combo, but this is your rodeo 🤠 I'm just in the stands for now

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea... It's a great plant.
These are the plants a couple weeks into flower.

View attachment 1122164

I'll hit a few lowers with pollen tomorrow.
Some of your sticks remind me of this pic I took the other day.
Survival of the fittest, when were all gone, the Jungle is going to take it back... It's inevitable, and just a matter of time.

Life finds a way, no matter the obstacles mankind put's in it's way.

IMG 20210507 0833581541
IMG 20210507 0834035761
IMG 20210507 083410327
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Some of your sticks remind me of this pic I took the other day.
Survival of the fittest, when were all gone, the Jungle is going to take it back... It's inevitable, and just a matter of time.

Life finds a way, no matter the obstacles mankind put's in it's way.
Bamboo certainly finds a way... I had some nice stuff growing at the old place.

Behind the metal building...
6fa21ad2e1e3b59b2db54e6a9691eeb2 cc ft 384
Ad168737129aceb1fadee44a2fb23f25 cc ft 384

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Bamboo certainly finds a way... I had some nice stuff growing at the old place.

Behind the metal building...
View attachment 1122176View attachment 1122177
Yea, I never really been around bamboo until coming here, it's one of the very rare things you don't see all over the country. But there's so many different species growing here. I really love that stuff, and it's certainly an important plant. So damn strong. So much vigor. I like the small specie stuff that grows by the streams with huge leaves on it. Wrapping your food, then cook in an open pit fire.

So very, very useful. The possibilities are endless. Cutting boards, floors, poles, you can build houses with this shit, or cook your dinner, make paper, straws, blow guns... I bet the original musket gun was made from bamboo, back powder and a rock... Stronger iron, lead filled ones probably came later. Weave it, chop it, you could probably sew with it. Just amazing stuff. The Chinese are a very smart civilization. They've evolved plants to fit virtually any purpose, but this is by far, one of the most significant.

IMG 20210509 130159603
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Did you count them all?

Maybe setup a lotto, and have everyone guess how many pollens are in the bag....
Give out a prize for the closest guess...

Get your loops out people. That looks like a lot of pollen.
My guess is One hundred eighty nine thousand four hundred and twenty...

Thought for today: what is bigger? A pollen, or trichome heads.

On a side note, that's what I was feeding my beneficial mites, they love that stuff, it's food for them. They get stoned, make crazy love to each other, and lay their eggs in it.

Polleneggs
Last edited:
Top Bottom