Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Some food for thought on humics. I've Been super feeding a very concentrated extract of high grade humic/fluvics during ripening, and they smell especially good so far. (The suff I'm using is especially pungent) I wonder if during ripening especially (oil production) if humics might play another source of carbon in essential oil production, within the plant. Or somehow there's an exchange at the rhizosphere in this respect. Especially during the ripening phase...
Humicfluvic

(humics/fluvics are what gasoline, coal, and raw energy are made from). aka, ancient dead plant materials. Think crude oil, but different... The phenol and carbohydrate components of it...

I know that some of these studies aren't on cannabis specific species, but I find it interesting. Especially since seeweed is highly regarded as a source for cannabis nitrogen.

This experiment has uncovered the physiological mechanism by which humic acid and seaweed extract can influence plant growth and essential oil positively and produce significant increases in measured traits. It is observed that humic acid and seaweed was more effective than plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on studied traits in basil plant. According to the above findings, the use of humic acid and seaweed extract because of less harmful disadvantage and positive effects on plant growth is an efficient approach to replace chemical fertilizers for sustainable cultivation of basil in Iran and other
developing countries.

Also used for increasing essential oil and complexity in thyme.

Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants:Exploring the Role of Nitric Oxideand Humic Substances

Concluding Remarks and Future PerspectivesCurrent evidence strongly indicates that both NO and ROS play a key role in theexpression of HS-beneficial effects on plant growth. These two molecules aredirectly involved in plant responses under stress conditions. Although controlledexperiments on the effects of HS on plants subjected to abiotic stress different fromnutrient deficiency are scarce, general experience indicate the beneficial action ofHS is more significant and relevant under abiotic stress conditions.It becomes clear that all above-mentioned events caused by HS in plant rootand, thereby, in plant shoot, as well as their main physico-chemical action in rootsurface have to be related to both the tridimensional conformation (supramolecularand/or macromolecular aggregates) and functional group distribution in High Stress.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You guys try and like the garlic chem bx from rezdog?
I haven't... These SSSDH males, I have, are from some old Rez gear... And they are the only thing from Reservoir Seeds I've ever grown.
That dood is pleasant to look at, and I’m as hetero as they come. 😂🔥🤠🏆
Let's hope his good looks aren't all he has going for him. 🤞

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I haven't... These SSSDH males, I have, are from some old Rez gear... And they are the only thing from Reservoir Seeds I've ever grown.

Let's hope his good looks aren't all he has going for him. 🤞
Isn't the mad dawg different than pedro? Do you have a farther out photo to see the internoding on that plant?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Vote for Pedro.
Second from bottom, first page.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Pedro is pretty... But Horndawg's sisters were/are all hot as hell! 🔥💥🔥💥🔥
How does his stems smell? Got some good funk on them when you rub them? He's impressive looking enough, nice cola's, nice internoding, good coloring. Pod density looks good, especially considering the lighting. Everything about it looks great.

It's dumping lots of pollen, I can see that much.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
How does his stems smell? Got some good funk on them when you rub them? He's impressive looking enough, nice cola's, nice internoding, good coloring. Pod density looks good, especially considering the lighting. Everything about it looks great.

It's dumping lots of pollen, I can see that much.
I just get skunk from it... That's really all I get from stem rubs. Some stronger than others... And the reason I'd kept cloning "Pedro" is his skunk (thiols) are strong.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

It had issues with too much light under LED... But all the plants did.
Was eating up light from t5's no problem... Will know soon how it responds to HID.
I just want to be able to get past 75% at 20" without the fan leaves going straight up after 6 hrs 😆. Feel like I have to cater to her as she will spend the most time in there.

Top Bottom