Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Auction day? They all look market ready
Cattle sorting.
IMG 20210717 113229773

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I had thirty percent in three days... I think they need aging.
Scrap them.
Yea, that's what I figured also. But figured another 3 with a different method, if these don't work, I'm going to wait a month or so, or until I see another popped by someone.
I could have done singles, but I don't feel like that actually gives an true indicator, thus the grouping of 3's

I'm still not convinced they won't pop yet, though, I've had stranger things happen.
Think I should pull the others out of the package for stratification? Or do you think there fine in the package with that rice. I've always hardened things off in air, but if the moisture is being sucked out of them via the rice, I think they might be good where there sitting.

The rice actually works as a functional desiccant? I've heard of it, but no real experience with actually using rice.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, that's what I figured also. But figured another 3 with a different method, if these don't work, I'm going to wait a month or so, or until I see another popped by someone.
I could have done singles, but I don't feel like that actually gives an true indicator, thus the grouping of 3's

I'm still not convinced they won't pop yet, though, I've had stranger things happen.
Think I should pull the others out of the package for stratification? Or do you think there fine in the package with that rice. I've always hardened things off in air, but if the moisture is being sucked out of them via the rice, I think they might be good where there sitting.

The rice actually works as a functional desiccant? I've heard of it, but no real experience with actually using rice.
It does...
Screenshot 20210717 2054262
Screenshot 20210717 2055012

That said, do whatever you're comfortable with.
I'll send out more when I'm happy with the germ rates I get.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Thats frustrating, guess I just got lucky on my bs1 was 1 for 1 with just normal cure time but scrapped it for better genes 😉🤠

Top Bottom