Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
MYmYfERikORsO7k6xrKyox0vjQERfU4XTWdzCfZIzXI
4ff2530f0d881b1e83a44d1239eb0275

amekins

amekins

Speaking of weird stoner shit…my morning wake and bake is delayed by tending to animals and plants starting at 5:15 am. By 6, I’m ready for a sit down with a cup of coffee, a joint, and my phone—open to this here grow diary. And that is now the morning routine. Second joint/smoke and I start unwinding and redistributing the tendrils of the morning glory. It’s like unwinding a delicate chain except—more. So much more. It is completely meditative in nature.
F0F625DC 04D7 46E7 AE49 B888BF03E07B

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Speaking of weird stoner shit…my morning wake and bake is delayed by tending to animals and plants starting at 5:15 am. By 6, I’m ready for a sit down with a cup of coffee, a joint, and my phone—open to this here grow diary. And that is now the morning routine. Second joint/smoke and I start unwinding and redistributing the tendrils of the morning glory. It’s like unwinding a delicate chain except—more. So much more. It is completely meditative in nature.View attachment 1150520
Doesn't sound weird to me... But I am a Stoner. So... 🥴😁🤣

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ours was twice that long. I can remember the ol man almost flipping the popper on top of himself the first time we had it loaded up to the very top. He had just purchased the tractor a little while before, and he took off too quick and almost flipped the tracker over.... I bet the front wheels came 4-6 foot off the ground. If I'm not mistaken, ours was a 39' or maybe a 41' It had the narrow wheelset, like this one. It also had a crank on the front, but it was converted/bypassed.... I believe it was a model H

It was almost a good day...☠️

Last edited:
Top Bottom