Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So maybe I don't understand what the high and low's actually mean. Mine seems accurate enough, but when I cycle it to the high and low ends, it seems like useless information. What exactly does this information MEAN?
It means you had a high temp of 97/98 and a low of 65/65.
Some thermometer/hydrometers don't hold that info for long... Others (mine) keep it until they manually get reset... I find it useful information... In particular the lowest temp and highest humidity. As those usually occur during lights out.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It means you had a high temp of 97/98 and a low of 65/65.
Some thermometer/hydrometers don't hold that info for long... Others (mine) keep it until they manually get reset... I find it useful information... In particular the lowest temp and highest humidity. As those usually occur during lights out.
Yea, that's pretty good information then., actually. I've had that thermostat for years and never had a clue what that information meant. I picked that thing up from the second hand shop for maybe $2 around 2016, so maybe 5 years I've been using it now. 🤪

Holy shit, that means you've been getting down to 50f at night and up to 100f some days. Freaking huge swings. I've noticed it's been a little abnormally cooler, and dryer it seems too, a few days were really chilly. (I keep the windows open generally). I had a few warm days last week, but certainly nothing above 85f. This season I don't know what to expect. It's like were in uncharted territory at this point.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, that's pretty good information then., actually. I've had that thermostat for years and never had a clue what that information meant. I picked that thing up from the second hand shop for maybe $2 around 2016, so maybe 5 years I've been using it now. 🤪

Holy shit, that means you've been getting down to 50f at night and up to 100f some days. Freaking huge swings. I've noticed it's been a little abnormally cooler, and dryer it seems too, a few days were really chilly. (I keep the windows open generally). I had a few warm days last week, but certainly nothing above 85f. This season I don't know what to expect. It's like were in uncharted territory at this point.
Those max/mins were probably reset at the start of the last flip (early summer)... I burned up two exhaust fans that crop.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Apple Fritter
IMG 20210912 1050527752

Pure Michigan
IMG 20210912 1051107552

Forum GSC
IMG 20210912 1051328542

White Runtz
IMG 20210912 1052271772

All seeded by both SSSDH males.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Cool... I got you.
These are super small plants... I'm thinking 50-100 seeds each, max, once finished.
Yea, I certainly would mind getting a pop or two of that one if possible bud. It looks really good, and it seems those genetics would be ideal for many breeding projects around these parts.

That's some crazy good looking flower and parentage there. Plus none of it comes form this region. wowza.
Pure Michigan3

Last edited:
Top Bottom