Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
The crossed out ones I had to keep for myself.
IMG 20210927 1540281292

🌱💚✈️

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Geez dude your going to need someone to roll you one🤣 I try to not go a day without one. Throughout my day I go through bowls, joints, hash and rosin dabs. I find it key to staying high from morning to night.
I cant partake till after work and then its flowers with a small bowl or chillum. Just no a big fan of concentrates, alway feel like somethings missing.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I bet that one smoked flawlessly, I can see it in the buds. It's got that crumble, but hold's itself together look.

I've been wiping the outside of the leaf these days with extracts. I sometimes try long little playdough like that, or dropping little balls, or crumbles throughout and I can never keep it burning evenly. Since I've been wiping on the papers, it seems to absorb inward more. Runs are a real wasteful eye sore I try to avoid.

That stuff looks like melt, so it's was probably good to go. So much of the concentrate has a different consistency, character, quality to it, and performs differently. Some crumble, some butter. But you can never go wrong with a good melt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom