Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Passed!:)
11% CBG,
.077 THC
FAF83DCA 531F 49C2 87E7 82E7FD8C0B6B

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Hey @BudGoodman, I meant to ask you forever ago because I see pics with horses and stuff? What exactly do you do with them? Im an ignorant east coast city boy 😂

chiguy

chiguy

Mostly this...
🤠

Mostly this...
🤠
I'm over here changing diapers and shit, and Bud's a real life Cowboy! Lol. Yo Bud, do you know how to Lasso? I always wanted to put on some boots with spurs, mount a big bad ass Stallion and lasso some cattle. Maybe in another life...And here's some of Bud's "Original OG". If you're looking for scary high potency, this is the one. Guaranteed to knock your socks off...

Screenshot 20220923 101022 Gallery
Screenshot 20220923 100938 Gallery
Screenshot 20220923 100924 Gallery
Screenshot 20220923 100931 Gallery
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'm over here changing diapers and shit, and Bud's a real life Cowboy! Lol. Yo Bud, do you know how to Lasso? I always wanted to put on some boots with spurs, mount a big bad ass Stallion and lasso some cattle. Maybe in another life...And here's some of Bud's "Original OG". If you're looking for scary high potency, this is the one. Guaranteed to knock your socks off...
Same! My kids are so damn bad 🤣 I see these people with perfectly behaved kids and wonder where I went wrong. Mine don’t listen for shit. When one is being good the other is a menace trying to get the other one to be a hooligan as well.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Can't call it mine... I believe Trust shared that one with both of us... But yes, crazy potent.
I put out the joint when testing my run. 🤣
I've done a little roping... Mostly misbehaving grandkids. 😜
Same! My kids are so damn bad 🤣 I see these people with perfectly behaved kids and wonder where I went wrong. Mine don’t listen for shit. When one is being good the other is a menace trying to get the other one to be a hooligan as well.
Dude... Had the grandkids for the weekend... Yours aren't the only hooligans.😅
Trampoline with the netting around it... Redneck Thunderdome.😁

chiguy

chiguy

Grandkids!? Sheesh Bud you're the real OG. And hell yeah, Trust is the man, and that OG is a blessing for sure.

All this talk of wrangling cattle , you just gave me an Idea when you said trampoline with the netting around it....gonna lasso me one of these lil snot noses when they're acting up with some old trellis. Way more fun for me than a time out!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Can't call it mine... I believe Trust shared that one with both of us... But yes, crazy potent.
I put out the joint when testing my run. 🤣
I've done a little roping... Mostly misbehaving grandkids. 😜

Dude... Had the grandkids for the weekend... Yours aren't the only hooligans.😅
Trampoline with the netting around it... Redneck Thunderdome.😁
Trampoline is next, still have the swing set to put together 🤣

15C49A9F 6E7E 44E6 85DC 7AB15847DA5E

Latest posts

Top Bottom