Bud Rot, help with id

• Thread starter starfieldsb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starfieldsb

starfieldsb

This is my first grow from seedlings given by a friend. Both female plants were grown outside full sun, light breeze, early morning marine layer, sunny most of the day.
It looks like there's bud rot, but I would like to have confirmation before throwing them away. These two pictures are the same bud, but one with flash and one without, not sure what makes it easier to see and verify if it is bud rot.
The third picture is from the other plant, wondering if it is bud rot and the brown spot spores?
bud rot b.jpg
bud rot w flash.jpg

Bud rot and spore
starfieldsb

starfieldsb

That;s the first positive note I've had since inquiring.....I am such a newbie, I really need to rely on the knowledge of others.
Thank you for responding.
srh

Ponky

Ponky

If it smells like weed it's ok. If it smells like mold and mildew and dank barn it's probably no good.

starfieldsb

starfieldsb

This is what I found this morning...is this normal or sign of developing rot? Sorry to be such a nervous Nellie, Granny in Cali.
PXL 20210903 164738472

Spotsy

Spotsy

This is what I found this morning...is this normal or sign of developing rot? Sorry to be such a nervous Nellie, Granny in Cali.View attachment 1164498
Yep looks like it to me.. I grow in Virginia and I get hit with this every year. Cut it throw it out.. and go over all your buds... I threw out 4 ounces last year

AirHammer

AirHammer

+1 theres a little rot going on. Cut visible shit away and hope the air dries up a bit.

If expecting rain and its possible to shield plants from the moisture with clear plastic, I usually do so. It cuts down on material waste.

Top Bottom