• Tagged users None
M

Mesherry

that is most definitely botrytis.
that is most definitely botrytis.
Thanks 😩
Can’t figure out why this keeps happening
This is my 2nd one Grown at different times new at this lol
Outside in fla but humidity is down this time of year . Even getting strands that are mold resistant Any suggestions?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
you gotta figure out how to get the humidity down. air circulation would help.

honestly, i'd recommend some DFG gear. his shit is some of the only genetics i've found that can handle super high humidity and is bred specifically for not getting botrytis. his roots were in the PNW and his latest projects have been done in Hawaii. super harsh environments for herb, similar to FL, and will serve you well.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
no i'm not a paid sponsor, just an old cat that watched him grow as a breeder and have abused the shit outta his gear. he's a member here, @Dragonsflame

Ponky

Ponky

Thanks 😩
Outside in fla but humidity is down this time of year . Even getting strands that are mold resistant Any suggestions?
Indicas. Kush. Very resistant to bud rot.

M

Mesherry

you gotta figure out how to get the humidity down. air circulation would help.

honestly, i'd recommend some DFG gear. his shit is some of the only genetics i've found that can handle super high humidity and is bred specifically for not getting botrytis. his roots were in the PNW and his latest projects have been done in Hawaii. super harsh environments for herb, similar to FL, and will serve you well.
Thanks so much I really appreciate your advice

growsince79

growsince79

Indicas. Kush. Very resistant to bud rot.
Which indica strain doesn't mold? A friend of mine has been trying to grow indicas and hybrids in Colombia for the last 4 years. So far, every one of them has got bud rot. Only the landrace Colombians are mold free.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks 😩
You tryin to grow autos? What breeder- about the only time of year I have any success outside is Octoberish and autos have not done well fo me outside here dfg gear did fine so has others. best product is indoors though

growsince79

growsince79

You tryin to grow autos? What breeder- about the only time of year I have any success outside is Octoberish and autos have not done well fo me outside here dfg gear did fine so has others. best product is indoors though
Almost every seed I see advertised claims to be mold resistant(usually a marketing lie). I'd like to hear what Florida growers are doing outside.

Ponky

Ponky

Which indica strain doesn't mold? A friend of mine has been trying to grow indicas and hybrids in Colombia for the last 4 years. So far, every one of them has got bud rot. Only the landrace Colombians are mold free.
Bubba, Tuna, Pink, purple kush, and Hindu kush. All the staple kushes in my region. Seeds are almost always inferior when bought online. I had that problem with 100% of the hybrid seeds I bought until I bought them from the government. You could try to grow smaller buds. That can help. I'm referring to indoor.

growsince79

growsince79

Bubba, Tuna, Pink, purple kush, and Hindu kush. All the staple kushes in my region. Seeds are almost always inferior when bought online. I had that problem with 100% of the hybrid seeds I bought until I bought them from the government. You could try to grow smaller buds. That can help. I'm referring to indoor.
None of those worked. They all molded in Colombia, unless you grow indoors. Outdoors the plants only get 1-2' tall and mold before they can finish.

M

Mesherry

None of those worked. They all molded in Colombia, unless you grow indoors. Outdoors the plants only get 1-2' tall and mold before they can finish.
Here in Florida too my plants are small and rot when the flowers are ready

M

Mesherry

Yes thought that was a good idea for this time of year outdoors white widow

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I just read a post recently saying fems are more likely to rot than regulars. Try regular seeds maybe.

Also maybe trainwreck? Purple wreck if you can find it.

Top Bottom