BUD WORMS/CATERPILLARS!!! Trying BT for the first time.

• Thread starter bdiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bdiz

bdiz

I've been looking and checking with no signs of the little assholes all season. I found a couple brown spots on some of my nice buds and they pulled right off, yup....little green monsters.
I just grabbed some BT and sprayed down the plant. Hope it helps. First time using BT. I just used a spray bottle and following the directions I only put 5 ML in the spray bottle. I was like damn, only 4 teaspoons per gallon, this stuff is HOT. Anyways my calculations came out to 4 ML for the 26 oz spray bottle lol.
I always wonder, do they get high? haha

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

How far in flower are you? Don’t think I would use BT if far along.

bdiz

bdiz

How far in flower are you? Don’t think I would use BT if far along.
Pretty far, I have read it is safe up till harvest but IDK.

20210904 122716 1

freezeland2

freezeland2

You check the product label? Remember your going to be smoking that thing at some point.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have some Monterey BT. Never opened the box so obviously haven’t read it’s label. Didn’t know organic safe. I’m using lost coast right now and also dealing with caterpillars. Not bud worms. I found a cut or army worm on my soil today. Not sure if it fell from a bud after being treated with lost coast or if it emerged from the soil. I suspect the latter. I have DE on the soil now around plant stems. Hoping for best. Now I remember why I hated growing outdoors. Between hail storms, hurricane, heat, humidity, and bugs it is to big a PITA. Back in the room next grow, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom