Buddy said he hit 3 lbs a light “think grows model h” let’s find out.

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

Haven’t grown since hps where in still 6 years ago! Running clones that my buddy had tossed me with Athena proline also my first time running these nutes. Test run think grow/Athena

markesparza1

markesparza1

C0BD1E04 358F 463D 8C98 8F026E3B776E

Electrolights

Electrolights

Heard great things about the Athena proline, advanced nutrients is claiming they don’t meet the plants needs as far as getting its full genetic potential, stating that all 3parts are bad, most of it’s probably marketing but, they’ve come out with water soluble powder as well that looks awesome with their voodoo tablets

markesparza1

markesparza1

Heard great things about the Athena proline, advanced nutrients is claiming they don’t meet the plants needs as far as getting its full genetic potential, stating that all 3parts are bad, most of it’s probably marketing but, they’ve come out with water soluble powder as well that looks awesome with their voodoo tablets
Yeah I’ve heard good thing as well. I willl just have to see fir myself my buddy running same clones under same lights but new millennium so we will compare

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Haven’t grown since hps where in still 6 years ago! Running clones that my buddy had tossed me with Athena proline also my first time running these nutes. Test run think grow/Athena

LED and HPS growing is very different but nice setup you got here :) keep an eye on your leaf surface temps with LEDs they don't produce nearly as much radiant heat as HPS would and lots of growers overlook this and run into issues. Also you might want to give these gals some Epsom salts every couple of weeks the demand for Mg shoots way up with these newer LEDs for some reason and I've found Epsom makes everything react and respond nicely

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Dude, not trying to call anyone out, but that is 2.2 grams per watt. That is virtually unachievable by mere mortals.

I'll wait to see some details / results, but I'm thinking.... no.

Maybe wet weight. Or not properly dried / cured weight.

markesparza1

markesparza1

LED and HPS growing is very different but nice setup you got here :) keep an eye on your leaf surface temps with LEDs they don't produce nearly as much radiant heat as HPS would and lots of growers overlook this and run into issues. Also you might want to give these gals some Epsom salts every couple of weeks the demand for Mg shoots way up with these newer LEDs for some reason and I've found Epsom makes everything react and respond nicely
Good looking out buddy nice info

markesparza1

markesparza1

Dude, not trying to call anyone out, but that is 2.2 grams per watt. That is virtually unachievable by mere mortals.

I'll wait to see some details / results, but I'm thinking.... no.

Maybe wet weight. Or not properly dried / cured weight.
I’ve seen it 3 times already it’s fire possible with these lights bud

markesparza1

markesparza1

I’ve seen it 3 times already it’s fire possible with these lights bud
I have to many genetics in the room right now but when a narrow them down and start running one strain per a 4x8 2.5 3 should be easy

markesparza1

markesparza1

What’s a ideal surface temp during flower ?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

What’s a ideal surface temp during flower ?

There's a thread already on here for ya!

TLDR;

Top Bottom