BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I have 3 UCs 1 8xl 13 gal, 1 6xl 13 gal and a 8xl 8 gal
Im running the 8 gal rig in the veg room under 2 8 bulb 4' t5s. The 8 xl 13 gal is under 2k and the 6 xl 13 gal is under 1k on a mover.
All DM Gold nutes with a little add.27 and of coarse some zone

Heres the veg room
4 plants on the left are white rhino and 4 on right are sourbubble x white rhino
xmas_030.jpg

WR
xmas_033.jpg

SB
xmas_032.jpg

Heres the mother tray setup on top feed squirt
Top left to right,,, WR, bs 2.2 x og kush bottom left to right frostitute, bs 2.2 x og kush
xmas_034.jpg

Heres a couple hempy mothers bs 2.2 x og kush
Pheno #1
xmas_027.jpg

Pheno #2
xmas_028.jpg

Pheno #3 my favorite structured pheno
xmas_029.jpg

Heres the bloom room rockin 6 frostitute under 1k on a mover 17 days 12/12
xmas_019.jpg

xmas_021.jpg

xmas_022.jpg

There starting to show
xmas_024.jpg

Im hoping to have the ones veggin in the bloom room in 2 weeks then the bs 2.2 x og kush pheno #3 are up next in the 6 xl

I hope everyone enjoys this is going to be fun
BG

S

Stu

Feel like I'm having Deja Vu. Looks great though man.

Was wondering what the name of that insulation is called that you have wrapping you buckets. And specially why do you use it? Have you had problems in the past with out it?

Thanks again bud.

St3ve

St3ve

Looking good bro.. hopefully you pull some poundage this go round.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice to see ya guys
Stu deja vu is right I got the insulation from home depot I put it on there so the little 1/10 hp chiller wouldnt have to work as hard. It actually works well keeps it a steady 68f and runs a lot less than with out it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good BG! So I have to ask a dumb question... I was on the DM site and did their calculator last night at standard strength... I plan on starting lower than their standard strength... Do I simply add the Veg A and then wait a bit and add the Veg B? What if my PPM's are still too low, will there be any lock out if I repeat and add more A and then more B or should I mix the additional nutes in a topoff res to prevent lockout? :wondering

Also I'm gonna veg for at least a week or two max... Do you change the res at the flip and immediately start with the Bloom A and B? Normally I would use 75% grow nutes plus 25% bloom nutes during the transition week to help with the stretch, but I've never ran the DM line before... :itwasntme

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shady when I have a system with out plants I add the A then B and if I need more I repeat. Now if theres plants in there I fill a 5 gal bucket 1/2 way with RO water then add the A+B and then slowly add the mixed nutes to the epicenter
What I do is just go straight to bloom nutes. I still get a good stretch either way but you will get more with using grow nutes the first 2 weeks
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the confirmation bud! I'll be rocking with the blue/green Zone pretty soon... Shit, while I deviate from the calculator I might as well add a dash of the pink Add.27 Bloom as well since I got a small sample bottle... :giggle

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice BG - now I have the concept of perpetual UC down - good show!

shady dont use the add.27 bloom with the veg nutes - there is actually an add.27 grow

F

FatFreddysKat

Right on BG....going to be setting up a chair for this grand show!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Right on, this setup should kill it for you non-stop.

Along for the ride as usual, kick it into high gear!

1934-ford-coupe-rat-fink-party-06.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys Im super stoked for this run with the frostitute. Im gonna take some pics for everyone tomorrow and that will be it until late next week. Im heading on vacation again until Wed. Man oh man how I love the UC on auto pilot even the half retarded helper cant even fuck it up. I just tell him dont touch nothing ahhahaha and then its perfect
BG

B

Baddog

Looks Like Your gona Knock the last one out of the park! Subbed and seated!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice to have ya Baddog that will be hard only running a 1k on a mover over 6 plants but Im hoping so
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
nice BG - now I have the concept of perpetual UC down - good show!

shady dont use the add.27 bloom with the veg nutes - there is actually an add.27 grow
Thx motherlode... Yeah I've read all the instructions, tips, and FAQ's on the DM site in detail now. I prob won't use any Add.27 since I've only got a small sample bottle.

Interestingly, DM says to add Zone and all other additives first, and then add the two part base nutes, first A and then B. They also say not to use any Ca and Mg supplement with their Gold line since it already contains enough of these two nutrients. I just want to confirm that you, BG, and anyone using the Gold line does not add any CalMag when using RO... Also, are you guys using 1 or 2 ml/gal of Gold Zone? :wondering

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I started using 1.5 ml cal mag on my girls when I saw rusty spots, which seemed to clear up right away (overnight)

I maybe could have bumped my base nutes, og's just really seem to like the cal mag

shit just happenes so fast in the UC, dont blink - lol

been using zone at 1.5ml per gallon, my temps are totally under control now so Ill prolly start using 1 ml gal

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup BG and motherlode, thx for the confirmation on the CalMag and DM nutes... I'm gonna do my best to follow in your footsteps... :cool

Top Bottom