#BudNaked

imo you are watering too little too often. My 3 gal pots get 1.25-1.5 gal every 3-4 days. Water to 10% runoff and wait till the container loses 8-10 pounds before next water.
Okay I can try that definitely! So my next question, what do I do when I come home and Wilma ( the big tied down one ) looks all droopy and wilted? That’s happened twice when I didn’t water the second day. It scares the hell out of me!

Also what’s your take on these new LED lights? I’ve heard so many mixed reviews

Okay I can try that definitely! So my next question, what do I do when I come home and Wilma ( the big tied down one ) looks all droopy and wilted? That’s happened twice when I didn’t water the second day. It scares the hell out of me!

Also what’s your take on these new LED lights? I’ve heard so many mixed reviews
How close is the light? Sounds like you have root problems and or dry pockets in the soil. I tried a led similar to yours and quit using it after one shitty crop. I use150w hps and 100w mh. A single $80 150w hps will produce at least 4oz every 3-4 months.

Sounds like you have root problems and or dry pockets in the soil. I tried a led similar to yours and quit using it after one shitty crop. I use150w hps and 100w mh. A single $80 150w hps will produce at least 4oz every 3-4 months.
Lol Oh God

🙈🙈🙈🙈

I appreciate all your advice and knowledge. I was wondering on the root issue. Root bound, something. I can grow a mean vegetable garden tho bahahaha wanna see some beans! Jk!

Guess we will see next month :)

When you say dropping and wilted what does that mean. Does it look dead and dying or just overwater droop? No way your pots should dry out that fast.
Like just folded down, like when you watch time lapse and when they feed then they perk right up towards the light.

To me I would assume dry and then not liking the heat as well? But I’ve never grown this before so I could be wrong.

When you say dropping and wilted what does that mean. Does it look dead and dying or just overwater droop? No way your pots should dry out that fast.
I water them both the same yet Betty has no issues whatsoever except literally like 4 days behind Wilma! The biggest two differences in them were bushiness and height. Both same seeds different phenotypes.