Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
orggrwr

orggrwr

Very cool. I didn't even know you could buy egg sacks. I've always caught them in the garden and put them in the greenhouse if they don't find their own way in. Beware though, the babies will eat each other.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Very cool. I didn't even know you could buy egg sacks. I've always caught them in the garden and put them in the greenhouse if they don't find their own way in. Beware though, the babies will eat each other.

Well then i hope they all find a nice place in the garden before they start eating each other.

IMG 20240417 221501

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Whaaaaaa!😭 whenever I screw up and prematurely flower, Mine never go back into a full reveg! They kind of string me along for about a month, and then just stop! By then I’ve had it! Annihilation time!😀

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Frostette 3, probably the most productive one, and the strongest smell.
They all have the cake/bakery smell, sweet. Only nr 2 has a touch of vanilla.

Would have preferred another week or 2 of flowering but the reveg is going quick.

View attachment 2156134

View attachment 2156133
After a few warm sunny days all the plants show signs of reveg, a bit earlier than usual.

Frostette 1, the most purple, very compact buds.

View attachment 2156118

View attachment 2156120

View attachment 2156119

Frostette 2, smell is very nice, hints of vanilla. Very pretty plant, gonna try to reveg her and cut a few clones to grow her again in summer/autumn.

View attachment 2156126

View attachment 2156127
These turned out so good for a spring harvest! How many times have you done this ? Even my seeded plants turning out pretty good considering. Most cloudy days the par in my hoop house was under 200. Summer/autumn I can see even better results happening!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Whaaaaaa!😭 whenever I screw up and prematurely flower, Mine never go back into a full reveg! They kind of string me along for about a month, and then just stop! By then I’ve had it! Annihilation time!😀
Well it doesnt always turn out as i would like, some plants are pretty hard to reveg.
Others are really easy like this (Jack Herer x Sunshine Daydream) x Panama.
Already new leaves growing out of the buds.
Probably gonna grow a clone of her this season because of her strong lemon and incense smell.

IMG 20240424 094344
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
These turned out so good for a spring harvest! How many times have you done this ? Even my seeded plants turning out pretty good considering. Most cloudy days the par in my hoop house was under 200. Summer/autumn I can see even better results happening!
Thanks, yes its been great this spring, lots of warm and sunny days.
Still, cant compare the results with the main summer/autumn grow, those buds are always bigger better and more resinous.

I tried reveg the first time over 30 years ago, but only the last 5 years or so i use the spring harvest basically to go through many seeds and hopefully find something special to reveg and grow again.

This spring will only reveg a Frostette, an Amnesia cross and the Sunshine Jack Panama cross, those were the best.

Top Bottom