Buds Have Leafy Taste And Not Potent

• Thread starter Leckon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

in an outdoor scenario the plant may lose most of its trichs before its even mature from bad weather issues.its all a gamble and you shoot for what you desire.me,if my trichs are mushroom headed, buds are decent size and a big ass storm is coming.da bitch comin down.hard rain destroys trichs.

xenon730

xenon730

Hey Leckon, you never answered my question: what strain were you running? How much did you handle and play with the buds? Handling the buds, and yes it is irresistible at times, will knock the heads off the trichomes. That's why your fingers get sticky.

then don't come off as so arrogant. saying that every strain needs to be in flower 12 weeks before the trichs are mature is just plain ridiculous and very untrue

i didnt say every strain lol. you're the one being rude and dramatic over simple ignorance.

B

Bogart Tasty

ROFLMAO. exactly.

just trying to stop the ridiculous spread of misinformation.
Yeah totally. That or you're easier to bait than trump. But like by all means quit squabbling it's making both of you guys look grrrrreat

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Potency is 1st and foremost tied directly to Genetics. You can use all the phoo phoo juice with all the pretty labels with killer lighting and excellent enviros and still have weed that is crap.

bad genetics = weed that sucks and wont get you medicated. No matter what you do.

robomont

robomont

lol,we should get a kansas boy to get some hemp and throw a bunch of that crazy chem and terpine boost stuff at it and see what happens.lmao,who knows.one hell of a grow.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Get an airizer extreme q, you can vape the buds days before they are completely dry and it tastes amazing...

L

Leckon

Okay to answer some questions. Sorry I haven't been back on here for a while. We have a 3x4 bloom area and about twice that for veg. I know ive been trying to convince my friend that the bloom should be bigger than the veg but he has his mind made up. Anyway we are running about 2k lumens per sq ft in bloom (give or take a couple hundred lumens). I am in the process of upgrading our lights but for the time being that's all we have. The seeds are from a indica sativa strain that his uncle used to grow out doors. I do not know anything else about the strain other than he said the weed his uncle grew was some good stuff. I don't know I never got to smoke any. Anyway I was thinking about ordering some seeds online but I'm afraid because the state I live in its still illegal for the time being. I feel like if I got some seeds that other people have grown and have kept journals on it might help my grow but again I am afraid to try and order some online. About the only other option would be to drive to Colorado and buy some seeds there. Any recommendations for seeds and where to get them?

L

Leckon

Hey Leckon, you never answered my question: what strain were you running? How much did you handle and play with the buds? Handling the buds, and yes it is irresistible at times, will knock the heads off the trichomes. That's why your fingers get sticky.

then don't come off as so arrogant. saying that every strain needs to be in flower 12 weeks before the trichs are mature is just plain ridiculous and very untrue
look at my newest post for more info. And there wasn't much handling of the buds. My friend who is the primary grower would not let anyone touch them unless it was necessary. If I wanted to take a close look at the trichs I had to pull on the leafs to move the buds around.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay to answer some questions. Sorry I haven't been back on here for a while. We have a 3x4 bloom area and about twice that for veg. I know ive been trying to convince my friend that the bloom should be bigger than the veg but he has his mind made up. Anyway we are running about 2k lumens per sq ft in bloom (give or take a couple hundred lumens). I am in the process of upgrading our lights but for the time being that's all we have. The seeds are from a indica sativa strain that his uncle used to grow out doors. I do not know anything else about the strain other than he said the weed his uncle grew was some good stuff. I don't know I never got to smoke any. Anyway I was thinking about ordering some seeds online but I'm afraid because the state I live in its still illegal for the time being. I feel like if I got some seeds that other people have grown and have kept journals on it might help my grow but again I am afraid to try and order some online. About the only other option would be to drive to Colorado and buy some seeds there. Any recommendations for seeds and where to get them?
Lumens is for humans. ............. DLI, PAR, PPFD is what plants crave.

Z

zombywolf

Lumens is for humans. ............. DLI, PAR, PPFD is what plants crave.

Lumens per sq ft isnt the best way to measure light. 2K lumens per sq ft is about equal to a 1000w HPS running in a 8' x 8' area. The light seems OK to get a decent strain flowered, so his problem must be elsewhere.

Top Bottom