Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I'm hard headed lol. I will finish even if it's bad n make clear or bho. I'm not spraying with anything now in flower. Besides the big time exterminator 150ml a gallon couple days ago. Im about to drop about 25k of swariski on it this upcoming wendsday . And again 2 weeks later just to try n finish.

It's the veg room that im going to war with. I bought floramite, avid, forbid, flying nuke em, and big time exterminator. I will be going ham for 3weeks straight In veg. I just can't lose these genetics...... took me forever to get all of them... I rather bombard my veg nonstop for 3 weeks and end up killing all my strains and these fucking russet mites from hell then just give up and just cut it all down. Lol... the way I see it. If ima lose all my genetics anyways, then it might as well be by me n my hands instead of the russet mites.... They started a war with the wrong guy.... lol

I know what I'm going up against.... But I don't like to quit... smh.....

I just want to know is there anything i can feed to start new white hairs or boost flowering development? I know the season is done with but I would still like to finish it. Is there any magic potion. I can add bow to get the white hairs going again?

I'm really hard headed... Lol no matter how hard these guys knock me down I'm still gonna get back up swinging.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah I have fans going across the tops. Should I point it above?

Organikz

Organikz

Yeah I have fans going across the tops. Should I point it above?
I never directly hit my plants with a fan. Your plants leaves should only flutter at most. If the cola is moving it's not good. I keep mine aimed mostly at the light.

Still wouldn't give up on the russet mite diagnosis. Especially if you're in Cali. They're all over the west coast.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I'm pretty sure I have russet or broad. I can barely make them out. With my mag. I ordered a scope to identify them. I can see a really small bug.

The Colas are moving much the leave barely flutter. It's just barely over it. I've never had my leaves hurt from this....

I'm sure it's a a bug just not sure if russet or broad yet till scope get a here. Same thing happened last season. At end of week 2. All the white hairs just died and never grew back. The bud slowly got bigger but look like broccoli at the end. Do you know of ano way to jump start the flowers again?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This season tho shits looking real sad can someone point out what you think might be wrong with it? Or what you think is causing it? I'm guessing heat but not sure
You need to check the water runnoff ph... your flower nutes may drop your medium ph... locking the plant

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Should I be just flushing with water till new buds show?

Perception

Perception

If you still think it's mites, have you considered OG Biowar Foliar pack (as a foliar spray and soil drench)? I know it kills spider and broad mites - not sure on russets but I think it does.

It's been 100% successful for me as a preventative, and I've read good things about eradication. It's low impact, no chemicals. It's a fungus that infects invasive insects and kills them.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
OG Biowar will not kill predators. Spray every 4 days as long as you think you are infected. 1 tablespoon per gallon of foliar pack as a spray.

If you are going nuclear I hope you are not giving the final product to anyone else. Avid and forbid both are effective in rotation, but mites have already developed a resitance to these chems. You can try pylon and kontos on moms if you absolutey must save your genetics. those are much better. 2 applications of pylon and kontos in veg rotated and spaced apart 4 days will be more than enough. Then clean all your shit up and take new cuttings once your mothers are healthy again. Throw the old moms away, grow new onces from healthy cuts, and then take cuts from those. Those cuts may be safe to flower out but I would test the final product with a lab to make sure your herb is chem free.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah I don't plan on flowering my veg right now. I plan to rotate floramite, forbid, and abamectin every 3 days then switch for 3 weeks.

This is my exact plan tomorrow. Start with forbid day 1. Then day 2 I hit with big time exterminator. Day 3 just plain ice water to wash things down before I switch to 1 of the three. Then day 4 i hit it with floramite. Day 5 I hit it with big time exterminator. Day 6 ice water wash. Day 7 hit it with abamectin. Then day 8 I hit it with big time exterminator. Day 9 ice water wash. Day 10 back to the forbid. This same rotation will go on and on for 3 weeks straight. Basically start with 1 of the deadly 3. Followed by a day of big time exterminator. Then followed by a ice water wash day. Then switch to 1 of the deadly 3 and repeat for 3 weeks.

After 3 weeks. I will be making clones to become the new mothers. The mothers I originally used and been spraying non stop for 3 weeks in veg will get cut and tossed to get rid of any straggler eggs of russet or broad mites. From there, I will sterilize veg room. Rip out n toss and reline my floor with new panda film. Spray down room. And bake the room at 120 plus for 3days just to Cook what ever is alive..... hopefully that should kill them off....

From those new rooted cuttings. I will be dropping predators once they are rooted and transplanted. From there some of them will be chosen to become mothers and the rest will be vegged for 3-4 weeks. Before I flip them I will drop another round of predators. That is my GAME PLAN for my future rounds to come and current veg status. Does this sound safe and like it will work or wipe them out? I'm pretty sure the the nuclear sprays should leave the plants system by then..... but will those F-ing Bastard russet or broad mites from hell be gone after this treatment?
I know how crazy this sounds... but at this point. I don't plan on going lite or pussy footin around when it comes to these guys. It's an all out war they want and I will bring it to them hard. I got a full microporous zip up lab suit with hood, dish washing gloves, new shoes just for the room, a paint sprayer respirator. The good one like 35 bucks And googles just to go crazy with the spray downs.

Ok,.... now about my current status in flower tho. I'm now in week4 day 25 of flower. I started spraying only big time exterminator 150ml last week mid way in week3. I only sprayed twice... I get my predators mites tomorrow Thursday. If I release them on week 4 day 26 of flower. Is it OK to spray og biowar on top and not harm them? I will be ordering that asap if it's ok. But i dont think I will get it till week 5 earliest. Am I too late to make a come back story? ..... I will also be dropping a round of swirski mites on week 6 too. 25k of them. Is this round of flower still salvageable? Is there anything special I can give it right now to make the white hairs start going again?...
OG Biowar will not kill predators. Spray every 4 days as long as you think you are infected. 1 tablespoon per gallon of foliar pack as a spray.

If you are going nuclear I hope you are not giving the final product to anyone else. Avid and forbid both are effective in rotation, but mites have already developed a resitance to these chems. You can try pylon and kontos on moms if you absolutey must save your genetics. those are much better. 2 applications of pylon and kontos in veg rotated and spaced apart 4 days will be more than enough. Then clean all your shit up and take new cuttings once your mothers are healthy again. Throw the old moms away, grow new onces from healthy cuts, and then take cuts from those. Those cuts may be safe to flower out but I would test the final product with a lab to make sure your herb is chem free.

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

For every1 who's stops by on this post please feel free to share your opinion and thoughts or what you did to win this war with them...

Thank you all for any help in advance. Thank you!

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Been waiting all week for this. Never been soo happy to get a package. Kinda disappointed he just rang the door bell and left the package in this summer weather tho. Anyways. Today is my first real counter attack. I sprayed the leaves with water so they had something to stick on. Got kinda messy but I hope things will start turning around. I applied them week4 day 26. A total of 25,000 swirski. Hope to see them come back n give me an ok finish....
20170810 100142
20170810 104406
20170810 104423

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

For flower it has not been sprayed with anything except big time exterminator and ice water. It's suppose to be organic and leave the plants system in 48 hrs leaving no residue, no smell and no taste. I only sprayed twice with that stuff at 150ml a gallon and ice water baths In between spraying on week3. Today is the first round of swirski. 2 weeks from now will be another round of swirski.

In my veg I have started to fight back today. Started with 2ml a gallon of floramite. If y'all plan to use the deadly 3. You should definitely read the instructions. I have read about these products sending people to hospitals or even putting them into seizures. Yeah it's no joke... suit up. I forgot to put on my Google's b4 I took the pic but you get the idea.

On another note... if you use the deadly3. It should ONLY be used in VEG. It takes 40-60 days to leave the system of the plants. You do the math. If you spray in flower the end product will be harmful to all the consumers. If you sell you stuff to other people. You should do the right thing and test it and disclose your customer what they are consuming. It's the right thing to do. I know not every1 is an honest person. But that karma could bite you back one day. Specially if you plan on using the end product your self..... so yeah.... bottom line. VEG ONLY. Do not use in flower. Be responsible.... you reep what you sell.... chances are your extra meds are going to your friends or people you call fam...
20170810 123230

Last edited:
xenon730

xenon730

For flower it has not been sprayed with anything except big time exterminator and ice water. It's suppose to be organic and leave the plants system in 48 hrs leaving no residue, no smell and no taste. I only sprayed twice with that stuff at 150ml a gallon and ice water baths I'm between. Today is the first round of swirski. 2 weeks from now will be another round of swirski.

In my veg I have started to fight back today. Started with 2ml a gallon of floramite. If y'all plan to use the deadly 3. You should definitely read the instructions. I have read about these products sending people to hospitals or even putting them into seizures. Yeah it's no joke... suit up. I forgot to put on my Google's b4 I took the pic but you get the idea.

On another note... if you use the deadly3. It should ONLY be used in VEG. It takes 40-60 days to leave the system of the plants. You do the math. If you spray in flower the end product will be harmful to all the consumers. If you sell you stuff to other people. You should do the right thing and test it and disclose your customer what they are consuming. It's the right thing to do. I know not every1 is an honest person. But that karma could bite you back one day. Specially if you plan on using the end product your self..... so yeah.... bottom line. VEG ONLY. Do not use in flower. Be responsible.... you reep what you sell.... chances are your extra meds are going to your friends or people you call fam...
View attachment 728566
Lol. Definitely following this. Sure you're not taking someone out in there first?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Lol. Definitely following this. Sure you're not taking someone out in there first?

I'm not sure what you mean.... Lol

Yeah I'm going full blown nuclear with them now. The war is on. Lol. I only plan to hit them hard for 3 weeks. Then take cuttings. Then wipe out the room and mothers. Scrape the room and rebuild freshly lined new walls and floor. Then fogger. Then crank on all lights try to get temps above 120+ with dehuey going for 3 days straight. Basically try to wipe the room clean. And save my gentics. Start fresh with the newly rooted clone. Once they are rooted and transplanted. Another wave of swariski will be deplolyed..... yeah... like I've said b4. They started a war with wrong guy lmao.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I will keep updating till these guys are gone 100%. I have a scope coming. Once they are here I can post more close ups of them getting fuked up by the predators.

xenon730

xenon730

I will keep updating till these guys are gone 100%. I have a scope coming. Once they are here I can post more close ups of them getting fuked up by the predators.
Awesome ill watch. I've been lucky with pests but i worry about it often. Maybe I've been smoking too much but i meant it looks like a kill room lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom