Buds not fattening 24 days into flower

• Thread starter Titans17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Titans17

Titans17

Hey yall,
Looking for a bit of help. It’s day 24 of flower and my buds are not fattening. Buds can barely be seen. Any advice?

I am on 12/12 for 24 days. Feeding bloom a and b, cal mag, and pk boost according to schedule. Humidity and temp are 50% and 80-85ish. Plants are very healthy and I cannot figure out the problem. Growing in coco coir, water till 10% run off. One issue there might be is that I left one of the vents on the tents open for a week and this was in a sunny room. Other than that, everything else seems to be perfect.

Buds not fattening 24 days into flower
Buds not fattening 24 days into flower 2
Buds not fattening 24 days into flower 3
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Sometimes ladies aren’t ready even when the lights change. I had one take almost a month just to start showing white hairs. They look good for 24 days from the flip. I personally start counting when first true bud sites form. Makes the flower time seem more like what breeders’ flower times sound like.

RedBeard3.14

RedBeard3.14

I think (if you’re 24days from flipping your light cycle) that you may actually only be a week or so into bud development my current ladies took about 10days or so to show signs of surrendering to the cycle change and started shooting those first bud sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom