Buenos nachos A question about BHO extraction soak time

• Thread starter KCS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KCS

Hello I am new to the forum my name is KC. I've been making BHO for the last 2 years. I started off small with a glass tube and some little cans of butane. I met more people and found that the need for trim processing was greatly needed in my area of Colorado. My boss and I grew 22 acres of CBD hemp a few years back he purchased a semi load of butane and they started soaking the product and getting crude oil. I go from glass tubes to 2-in stainless steel pipe 30-in long hook to a propane canister full butane. My best yield with that setup was 140 g of crude from 20 oz or so of flour. We changed the way we do things a little bit recently. I am now running 6 in tube 30 in Long there's about five to seven pounds of flour ground up to a fine consistency. My question is does the amount of flour soaking in butane change the duration of the time needed to do the job. I was letting the tubes soak for around 2 to 4 or 5 hours am I going to need to let the new one soak for a week or has the job gotten done in the same amount of time considering that it is completely full of liquid butane and a sealed container. To put it a little more simply will the 5lb run be done in a couple of hours or is it going to need to soak for a week to get as much extraction as possible. Thank you to any and all that responded this thread not looking to be told I'm an idiot simply looking for an honest intelligent answer thank you. Side note I purchased a vacuum still and have started making distalate for both the CBD crude oil of which I have 60 gallons and THC crude oil The end result is beautiful and plentiful so far with my BHO extraction on trim I get 10 to 20% extraction on flower I'm getting between 30 and 40% extraction depending on material when I distill it I'm getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 to 80% yield. The whiskey bottle is full of thousand grams of CBD distillate the tray of yellow is some shatter that was produced and the little jar of yellow is some distillate the other is my still

Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time
Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time 2
Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time 3
Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time 4
Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time 5
Buenos nachos a question about bho extraction soak time 6
Observationist

Observationist

sorry i cant help you, just wanted to say looks nice man!

C

Cspringgrowing

Bro I'm in Colorado Springs I've done lots of runs but have none of my equipment I have lots of material to run maybe we can work something out
20170802 113903
20170806 173804 Burst01
20170807 173014
20170807 131219

IMG 20151015 181705 2
tobh

tobh

Supporter
glad to have you man. however, i've gonna call it as i see it as I said in the other thread. your shit looks like a meth lab. not being a dick, but i'm a recovering addict that was once quite deep. clean your shit up, and you shouldn't be fucking with butane indoors, even with a closed loop. such indoor ops explode, violently, unless proper extraction is applied for the VOCs involved.

that being said, stoked to see someone using a solvent again here. it's been years since anyone on the farm has really been about the large scale solvent extractions. it's rare anymore with everyone going solventless. be cool to see you refine your techniques more, and actually operate cleanly. you obviously have potential, unless all your glassware is multipurpose, in which case you might want to put down the bubble and ask a mod to delete your account.

Moshmen

Moshmen

And if you want to message please click on the paper airplane in the avatar- do t post ur email on public board - not that it’s hard to find some one but with ur email it takes about 2 minutes to have the rest of ur info

Moshmen

Moshmen

glad to have you man. however, i've gonna call it as i see it as I said in the other thread. your shit looks like a meth lab. not being a dick, but i'm a recovering addict that was once quite deep. clean your shit up, and you shouldn't be fucking with butane indoors, even with a closed loop. such indoor ops explode, violently, unless proper extraction is applied for the VOCs involved.

that being said, stoked to see someone using a solvent again here. it's been years since anyone on the farm has really been about the large scale solvent extractions. it's rare anymore with everyone going solventless. be cool to see you refine your techniques more, and actually operate cleanly. you obviously have potential, unless all your glassware is multipurpose, in which case you might want to put down the bubble and ask a mod to delete your account.
My wife only smokes BHO - pffff won’t smoke my solventless says it tastes to much like pot! Lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom