Bug Prevention

• Thread starter Twitch420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Cheers, mate. Same here. I don't sell, but I do have some I supply to where I must be clean as possible. It becomes an obsession.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this forum is as far as I go that why I talk on here to kill time I don't share out side of here

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Water quality is sort of a hobby for me, I live on a well. At that level, cryptosporidium is indeed, a thing.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Water quality is sort of a hobby for me, I live on a well. At that level, cryptosporidium is indeed, a thing.
that is a big hoax

hell if no bug and super fire plants ill take a lil watery diarrhea n maybe a lil persistent cough lol

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

:DNow that gave me a LOL. You got me. I got other people just like that.

Cheers

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

That was one off my thoughts . Will that kill lady bugs ?
Yes it will take out beneficial bugs too if they walk through it or get some on them. Just do some research on DE, its pretty cool stuff, lots of different uses actually. Just make sure its food grade if you decide to get some. Lumino is a good brand imo.

Hempry

Hempry

That was one off my thoughts . Will that kill lady bugs ?
I've tried ladybugs and they aren't very aggressive in the beetle stage, only as larva. All of my beetles flew into the HIDs and died in days. They're ok in greenhouses. For pest predator insects look into lacewing larva, cheap and mean. youtube has some good vids on Chrysopa.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I've tried ladybugs and they aren't very aggressive in the beetle stage, only as larva. All of my beetles flew into the HIDs and died in days. They're ok in greenhouses. For pest predator insects look into lacewing larva, cheap and mean. youtube has some good vids on Chrysopa.

you just did not have hungry lady bugs lol just being silly

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

you just did not have hungry lady bugs lol just being silly
Yea you gotta cage em' up for a few days and starve them and then....
Download

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I've used predator mites to clear up a two-spot spider mite issue indoors. That would not have been an option if I had already introduced poison, predator mites aren't cheap but they do excellent fine work on eggs. I don't think I've ever had an aphid problem, even outside. Outside, since I've not sprayed in years I have all the natural predators and lots of spiders. They only hang around to eat, then they leave. You can hang sticky yellow and sticky blue cards for surveillance, to spot trouble before it requires chemical correction for most common bugs.

I get that indoors is different. I see that every day. And I'm also reminded of the concentrated exposure nature of everything I put it there and how I'm gonna smoke that material in some form. So I deal with the problems as they come. Or toss it if all is lost and beyond redemption.

hermit186

hermit186

I have to add this you have two very good advices in front of me and I uses there ideas in the past and they worked
I believe you should import all of it and not diluted in water.
Ma nature can fix your problem but will take time.
If you use the chemistry I will disagree with one but we no each other and it will go well.
Genitic poisons first are not washed off once they are absorbed into the plant 15 min is all it takes.
They are always there.
All of your problems come in the door or thru a vent or on you. You also have a clean problem probably the floor.
Because you hear me say clean don't think soap and bleech there are other solutions.
Di a tom your floor you will take it every where it needs to go.
If you want to grow weed a lab coat and shoes you put on at the door must be in your future.
If you go with Lady bugs grow your own you need thousands of them.
Many spiders and other insects are your friend don't kill them off.
If your climate will not allow you to get natural get egg cases and grow your own the best killer of all and there name is religious. Praying mantis.
I will stop now but could go on you need to read a bunch some here some elseware.
I have a green house and a conex I grow in and the conex is entered thru the green house.
I am not being a butt! it took me 3 years.
I have wolf spiders and daddy long legs and the Preachers at the door. I don't pay attention to them any more they freek my friends out. I have Di a toms on the floor do the kill some sure but at some point you will not care it's a bit bugie in my green house and I would like more.
The lab coat and shoe change was the last and it may not have worked but makes me look like I no what I am doing
I will admit to spraying twice to get control but in the end if I had waited till the hatch it would have been un-needed.
Tracking crushed bugs into the house is a very bad idea and not because of the stuff on the floor.
The reason the dude is warring sunglasses on that plastic bottle is he is blind from the chemistry.

Top Bottom