Bug Zapper in Grow Room??

• Thread starter MADISM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MADISM

Any one every use a bug zapper in there room, while the lights are off?
Will it fuck up the light cycle? Any thoughts
let me know.
Thanks

K

koopa troopa

why don't you just take preventative measures cuz that sounds like a real bad idea, ie. fires. try organic pest control. one that i have tried on all sorts of plants is a hemp/peppermint soap water mixture and it kills mites, flies, mealy bugs, etc.

U

uefear

Try to hang one up high and put one down low.

Hot Shot No Pest Strip

I got mine from Lowes. Search em, they work wonders but you don't wanna be breathing in the chemical they put off for to long. I have one in my closet that my setup is in. I only put it out at night when the lights are off and the fans are off. They work much better in areas without ventilation so that is my reasoning behind that.

You could also get some fly paper (cheap cheap) and you can put those all around the area, on the ground, mid level, up high.

Z

zoeronerer

there are really cool ones designed for the food industry....they zap them different than conventional bug zappers....i used to put them inside my intake plenum bow which heated filtered and zapped bugs before the air entered later i added a uv sterilizer whick kills everydam thing no matter what, mold spore etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom